Hemisaurus

DunwichAmps100ft
beerrhino100ft
James1214100ft
the diddler100ft + 2 doz ends
Sunn0)))200ft
grimniggzy200ft
Hemisaurus200ft

Just looking, I can get 1000ft of 20AWG instrument cable from Parts Express for $280, if I split it 10 ways, 9 other people can get 100ft of cable for about $30 or so (shipping dependent).

If I can get enough people to cover 800ft or so, I'm gonna go for it, let me know if you want multiples (200 ft, 300ft etc.)

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=100-268

VOLVO)))

Down for 100ft

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Click the poll button then, like in the online stripper game,  :-X

Nevermind, just realised if this gets oversubscribed, I need to know who was in first, keep just posting a reply, first come, first served I guess. 600ft left ;)

Hemisaurus

If we don't get any more response, this ain't gonna happen. Unless you two want to go 300 and 300 ???

dunwichamps

Quote from: Hemisaurus on March 23, 2012, 04:59:20 PM
If we don't get any more response, this ain't gonna happen. Unless you two want to go 300 and 300 ???

a wee bit much for me, lemme Ask TJ

VOLVO)))

Paging theecricket/baxandall!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

VOLVO)))

Quote from: grimniggzy on March 24, 2012, 11:31:53 AM
Okay, I'm in for 100

500 left!

Chris, we should look into ordering some bulk cable ends, too, angles/straights, and some proper sized heatshrink. Later on, y'know?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 25, 2012, 03:26:01 PM
Quote from: grimniggzy on March 24, 2012, 11:31:53 AM
Okay, I'm in for 100

500 left!

Chris, we should look into ordering some bulk cable ends, too, angles/straights, and some proper sized heatshrink. Later on, y'know?

Yeah, guess I'll need em, haha. I used to order a 20 pack from speakerrepair.com for a buck a piece.
We should definitely see whats out there.

grimniggzy

That seems okay. I usually use R/A's more but I'm sure there are some of those on there too.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: grimniggzy on March 26, 2012, 09:50:54 AM
That seems okay. I usually use R/A's more but I'm sure there are some of those on there too.
R/A's?

grimniggzy

VOLVO)))

A mixture, the bigguns are nice, the pancakeuns are good for tight boards. I have both issues on my board.

BUY ALL THE ENDS!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

yeah, i got pancakes for about a buck a piece. really though, I'd be down for some of all of them, I think.
just don't have as much need for the straight ones but I do like to use them to plug into my guitar and amp.

Hemisaurus

Well, if we ever get any more people wanting cable, and get this thing rolling, I could add the jacks to the order. $1.33 for the pancakes, $1.24 >10, $0.95 > 100, but if you get them cheaper elsewhere that's cool.

I always found the proplem with pancakes was on recessed jacks, like on most amps, where the faceplate is surrounded by the case, or on the backs of speakers where the jacks are recessed to prevent damage. I used to have a massive cable made of 75ohm antenna wire that used pancakes, for some freakish reason. ;D

grimniggzy

yeah, i definitely don't see pancakes being usable for much else than pedalboard cable. that's all I used them for.

grimniggzy

yeah, actually I had a problem with one of my slim pedals that had the in, out and power tap on top. not cool.

grimniggzy