FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

I'm in PA. What are you looking for? I have a 2x12 and a 1x15 as well as a beat up 2x15 cab.

I'm on the fence about selling anything, especially the 2x12's... because they are probably the sickest sounding 212 bass cab that I've ever heard. But I'm always interested in hearing offers and whatnot

Instant Dan

Price drop on small stone, price includes s&h.

yesca

Quote from: bbottom on August 09, 2011, 07:49:19 PM
I'm in PA. What are you looking for? I have a 2x12 and a 1x15 as well as a beat up 2x15 cab.

I'm on the fence about selling anything, especially the 2x12's... because they are probably the sickest sounding 212 bass cab that I've ever heard. But I'm always interested in hearing offers and whatnot

what brand cabinets and what ohms are they? pics would be cool to

rayinreverse

EHX Micro Pog-150 shipped anywhere. Practically brand new. Saving for a new guitar. All non essential gear is going.

Peavey Butcher-250 shipped- been gigged and not beautiful. Sounds good.

rayinreverse

It's at my space. I'll post pics. Gentry from Eagle Twin used to own it.

liquidsmoke

I'm in the US, somebody on ebay from Australia wants to know if I will ship my Tascam 488 there if they win the bid. Would you?

Lumpy

I don't think there is tracking or delivery confirmation when shipping to Australia, which is not good. I have shipped a pedal to Australia but it was to somebody who was registered on a forum, not Ebay. Also, shipping there is expensive. Make sure you don't pay extra to ship there.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

spookstrickland

Quote from: liquidsmoke on August 14, 2011, 04:43:34 AM
I'm in the US, somebody on ebay from Australia wants to know if I will ship my Tascam 488 there if they win the bid. Would you?

I would not do it.  I no longer ship outside of the Lower 48 because pay pal will not cover you.  They say they will but what happens is it is near impossible to get the required signature confirmation.  I shipped a part to France.  The guys says he never got it and demanded his money back and with out waiting to hear what the US postal service had to say they gave him his money back  and after about a a month and an investigation by the USPS they found out that it had indeed arrived in France and was picked up at customs.  I told this to pay pal and faxed them the report they said "great now go get your money from him it's out of our hands now" fucking ass holes to deal with.

the only way to be safe and I'm not so sure with all their bullshit loopholes is to ship only lower 48 discretionary conformation so that only the person you sent it to and can sign for it otherwise it gets shipped back to you.

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

eyeprod

You can pay more for postal shipping that includes tracking info for overseas shipments, but it's still risky and expensive. Still, have sent lots of things to AUS via work and no problems, ever. Never met an aussie I didn't like. I did meet one canadian asshole on the phone, but they're usually cool too.
CV - Slender Fungus

MichaelZodiac

I get that you don't want to ship overseas or anything but occasionally that really blows: as a Euro it's hard to get some good equipment out here. Our equivalent of craigslist is littered with Stagg shit. Forget about picking up a sweet deal on anything basically so we have to resort to eBay... but if over 70% of the interesting auctions don't ship overseas... and the ones that do are most of the time semi-pro people who, in comparison to normal auctions, charge alot for the equipment. Gear wise: Euroland blows. UK maybe better though but they too generally won't do shipping.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

liquidsmoke

I'm going to think about it for another day I guess. I can't afford to get burned, I'm selling stuff now because my next paycheck is going to be quite light.

funkenstein

I've got a minty fresh Matamp GT1 fs/ft. Clean bill of health from my tech, never gigged. For trades... I'd like a JCM800... or a decent bass head... pretty much I'm open to whatever. I do need some cash in the deal, if I wasn't so damn poor I wouldn't be getting rid of the Matamp. I'd sell it for 1800 OBO.

the diddler

ALL OF THIS SHIT AND MORE, FOR FUCKING SALE.  In other words, fuck this.  Drunk, over it, old, fuck it.  Want some of this crap? hit me up.

grimniggzy

Quote from: the diddler on August 27, 2011, 11:02:57 AM

ALL OF THIS SHIT AND MORE, FOR FUCKING SALE.  In other words, fuck this.  Drunk, over it, old, fuck it.  Want some of this crap? hit me up.

dayumm

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Verellen Louckshammer head- $900 + shipping
Soldano Hot Rod 100+ with case, brand fucking new - $1600 +shipping
LPStandard, '96 or '97, ok condition but plays and sounds awesome - $1500 +shipping, w/case

Pharoah- 1st gen.   $60
Supercollider- 1st gen w/ mid switch   $70
Emma Elec pisdiYAUwot- this thing is supermetal and if i remember right was pretty expensive, $220
Fulltone GT-500  $100

And some other amps i don't fucking need anygoddamnmore:

Beta Lead w/ footswitch- came out of a 4x10 combo, will sell with that cab locally(blown speakers), or can carve up the cab to make a headshell.  $350 + shipping

Plush 1060-S  sweet, loudass 100watt tube amp, takes pedals like a champ.  $350 + shipping

bitter

Quote from: the diddler on August 27, 2011, 01:12:19 PM
Verellen Louckshammer head- $900 + shipping
Soldano Hot Rod 100+ with case, brand fucking new - $1600 +shipping
LPStandard, '96 or '97, ok condition but plays and sounds awesome - $1500 +shipping, w/case

Will add pedal pics & prices later

:'(WHY :'(
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Lumpy

Maybe you and Chovie D should play in a band together... the I'm Not Putting Up With Any More Bullshit Band.

VOLVO)))

Supercollider can come live with me, if you give me a few days to make some extra cash? The Pharaoh, too... I wouldn't mind one for my bass pedalboard.

Everyone, buyer beware, Diddler reserves the right to pull this ad whenever he comes to his senses and realizes he doesn't want to sell all of his shit. No butthurt indian-giver crybaby shit. If he wants to fall through on a deal, he's allowed to, consider yourself warned. Just sayin', Cats.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Don't be stupid, ya moron. Don't sell your stuff.

If you DO sell your pedals, don't sell for under market value. That would be double-stupid.

Instant Dan

Lumpy

VOLVO)))

Lumpy is kind of right, only kind of because I was planning on posting those two in the hot deals section as rad buys.... fucking morals.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

strangelight

guys, don't buy his shit. and if you do, be prepared to sell it back to him for exactly what you paid for whenever he asks you to.