Started by Jor el, February 25, 2016, 06:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

Saw it last week....and again today.
   Even better the 2nd time around.
   I will add this to my TOP 5

What Would Scooby Do ?

GodShifter

I thought it was really good, too. The only problem I had with it was the dialogue which I couldn't understand half the time. I wish it had had subtitles. It was (sometimes) that hard to understand. Really well made film that's a slow burner instead of a shock a minute.

Jor el

The beauty of the second viewing was the dialogue sinking in deeper and noticing things I hadn't seen/heard the first time around.

It's beautiful.

What Would Scooby Do ?

The Shocker

Quote from: GodShifter on February 26, 2016, 10:14:53 AM
I thought it was really good, too. The only problem I had with it was the dialogue which I couldn't understand half the time. I wish it had had subtitles. It was (sometimes) that hard to understand. Really well made film that's a slow burner instead of a shock a minute.

Damn, agree totally. I want to sell my soul to Black Phillip. Can't wait for for the dvd (and subtitles).

EaterofBirds

I was the only person in the theater, it seemed, that loved the fuck out of this film.

TannisRoot

I liked it.

Was hoping for an Evil Dead style climax after the slow burn, but the ending makes up for it in its own way. Thank god they used real animals and not CG.

Not really sure what the hype is about. It's a good horror movie that will be remembered but I wasn't blown away.

agent of change

We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

sleestak

That girls' eyes are really far apart.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

sleestak

Killing threads is my business and business is good.