Main Menu

New Online Store

Started by AgentofOblivion, December 17, 2012, 07:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentofOblivion

Yo dudes.  So I'm building an online store.  It's in the beginning stages and the inventory is pretty limited, but it has some cool shit (new Sleep Dopesmoker on 2xLP, Kyuss LPs...etc).  Currently am only shipping to the continental US.  If you're in Europe then you can probably get the shit cheaper and easier elsewhere anyway.  Comments/suggestions are welcomed.

http://www.deadgroove.com

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

jibberish

site looks nice. 
[raises large plastic coffee mug in toast]
here's to your success
[/toast]

this reminds me of 2 things:

a)infernal keith, when he had his brick-n-mortar record store
2) I have to fucking wait for a bit until I get my new turntable. gawddammmit lol

The Riffer

Nice. I'll support.
Before I load up a shopping cart, is paypal an option at checkout?
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

AgentofOblivion

Awesome, thanks for the comments and support.  And yes, Paypal is an option.  The only option, actually.  And I haven't sprung for the premium account which lets me fully integrate it in the site since I just started, so you'll actually be temporarily redirected to Palpal's site.  Cheers and thanks again.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

AgentofOblivion

Just put some Witchcraft and Graveyard CDs on sale in case anyone is interested.

http://deadgroove.com/wp/?product_cat=cds 

The Riffer

Hey Agent, I loaded my cart, tried to checkout and I come up to this "Sandbox" thing..For some reason I can't get it to just go to paypal.? What's up with that? email me..
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

AgentofOblivion

Quote from: The Riffer on January 10, 2013, 09:18:43 AM
Hey Agent, I loaded my cart, tried to checkout and I come up to this "Sandbox" thing..For some reason I can't get it to just go to paypal.? What's up with that? email me..

I'll definitely address this and make sure it works for you this evening.  I can't access the server stuff from work or I would take care of it now.  Let me know your e-mail address or how to contact you and I'll let you know when it's done.  Thanks for the support!

Edit:  By the way, you can contact me at zak@deadgroove.com with any questions or info.

AgentofOblivion

I fixed the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.  I'll give you free shipping for the hassle.  If you're not able to submit the existing order then let me know and we'll get a new one set up with the reduced cost.  Thanks again for the support!

The Riffer

No Prob. Got it taken care of.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

AgentofOblivion

New items added.  Red Fang, Mastodon, Baroness, Royal Thunder...oh the vinyl.