My band released a video

Started by Andrew Blakk, January 14, 2013, 05:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Blakk

It has got a clown!

We recorded it in June. The mixing has taken forever but now they're done!  A very strange day I must say when we were jumping around in the woods with piggey masks on. I do hope that no one saw us. ;D

I used to be a bit against videos and stuff (the music should be enough) but I guess it's good promotion of course. But we got the chance to do one and after this, well it ain't that bad... We'll probably do another one when the next record is done.

Here it is anyway:

Beasleyboy

Fuck that, I don't watch anything with clowns.

Just kidding, I will watch it

Jake

poop.

AgentofOblivion

Looks good.  Did you guys finance the shoot?  Who came up with the concept?  Just wondering what it takes to get a professional looking video shot.

everdrone

Ayek

I liked when that guy was winning at dice

Corey Y

Cool video and a good song, it looks and sounds great. I want pigman butlers.

socket

Quote from: Corey Y on January 15, 2013, 01:06:23 PM
Cool video and a good song, it looks and sounds great. I want pigman butlers.

Agree.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Andrew Blakk

Hey cool!

Agent: No we didn't have anything to do with the concept at all. The video guys picked a song that they thought was interesting and then came up with this idea. We were: Uhm, oh... Clowns, pigs? What is this...? Eh Ok?!

Well luckily for us it didn't cost anything. We got them the car, the acctors?? and so on. It's their first vid and it's some sort of a work sample (can't find the word) for getting more video projects in the future. So they use our song and we use the video so to speak.  :)