B-Movie Drive In

Started by peoplething, December 04, 2010, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

The Shocker

lftwng4

Savage Weekend is actually better than you might think.
The version I saw was on a 50 Drive In Movies collection I got from our library.  They're all public domain movies, and usually the print is shitty or the movies are censored, or suffer from poor quality all around, but the version I saw had plenty of nudity, picture wasn't bad, etc.  I usually avoid those collections like the plague, as I'd rather see the best print, uncensored and whatnot, but since it was a free rental from the library...

Jor-El is right on the mark though:  Daryl and Daryl, hatpin through the ear, woman on table saw.  A low-budget film in the spirit of Last House on the Left(original).

The Shocker

The movie I was thinking about was Long Weekend.

peoplething

I've been taking an unwanted break in the B-Movie viewing lately. Work schedule coupled with the streaming channel platform I usually use was showing same 'ol same 'ol and then went bonkers

but now it's back!

just saw this one today

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087798/

this movie is all sorts of bad, lousy, bizarre and hilarious. It stars Richard Moll with a lock of hair that would make the greatest evil genius vampire in the world give up sex/erotica/control and turn to old Mr. Hands vids for gratification.

70's disco, satanic claymation, absolution in science, hell pit crawling out of a closet, anti-christ, jesus, philosophical arguments between god and the devil about the human condition on a train that turns into a space ship and then into a miniature train that explodes.

and an 80's 'let's get physical' esque dance number at the end

truly fucking weird

"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator