Beavis and Butthead

Started by Isabellacat, July 26, 2011, 05:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabellacat

So B&B's coming back in the fall...Anyone think it's going to be any good?

lowdaddy

"if they, like, did this chart long enough they could find out where herpes began."

pretty funny.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

Isabellacat

I hope the hippie teacher comes back.

mortlock

i know ill love it..these guys are like bugs bunny and tom and jerry and the flinstones..they are cartoon classics..

liquidsmoke

I think it's great that it's back but I was hoping B&B would be in their early 30s.

Mike Judge should do a movie and have them reunite as adults. Could be awesome.

grimniggzy

Quote from: liquidsmoke on September 30, 2011, 02:26:53 AM
I think it's great that it's back but I was hoping B&B would be in their early 30s.

In an interview Mike Judge said he probably would never do anything with them in the in-between ages.
He said he basically pictures B&B as teenagers and then as 70+ year old's.
He did mention that the only thought he had of them in between was that Butthead may have been good at some sort of low level sales job in his late 20's-30's, haha.

liquidsmoke

Quote from: grimniggzy on October 02, 2011, 08:05:09 PM

In an interview Mike Judge said he probably would never do anything with them in the in-between ages.
He did mention that the only thought he had of them in between was that Butthead may have been good at some sort of low level sales job in his late 20's-30's, haha.

Interesting. I remember the episode where they more or less run into themselves(or their dads?) as middle aged guys. I need to watch that again.

grimniggzy

Quote from: liquidsmoke on October 02, 2011, 11:05:15 PM
Quote from: grimniggzy on October 02, 2011, 08:05:09 PM

Interesting. I remember the episode where they more or less run into themselves(or their dads?) as middle aged guys. I need to watch that again.

Haha, yeah it was their dads. Who were they roadies for? Motley Crue or something.

Isabellacat

So what did y'all think of the new episode???

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

grimniggzy

thought it was pretty funny. will watch again.

whoshotthefrog

I had to DVR it, but I plan on watching it after work.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

lftwng4

I enjoyed it.  Watched it right after the new Simpsons Treehouse last week and thought it was much better than the Simpsons.

grimniggzy

Quote from: lftwng4 on November 03, 2011, 01:09:11 PM
I enjoyed it.  Watched it right after the new Simpsons Treehouse last week and thought it was much better than the Simpsons.

big suprise there

bitter

Caught a few minutes of this the other night. I kinda figured B&B had their moment in the sun in the 90's, but this had me laughing. I only saw 2 music vids: the one with the kids in full Indian headdress with fireworks going off was hilarious. Butthead said, "did you know that Indians use every part of the firework? Nothing goes to waste".
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Jor el

Better than the originals. Easily.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Quote from: Jor el on November 14, 2011, 01:19:55 PM

Better than the originals. Easily.

Are you serious!? Better than the 90's episodes? Alright I guess I need to watch this again.