Favorite Seinfeld episode(s)??

Started by Isabellacat, November 12, 2011, 12:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabellacat

I was thinking about this the other night while reading IMDB....

I really love 'The Frogger' episode when George Costanza buys the Frogger game from the pizza parlor. LOL and then the ending when he's trying to carry it through traffic and it ends up getting ran over haha.

My most favorite would have to be 'The Festivus' episode....damn, that one always makes me laugh everytime.

What about you?

Isabellacat

sleestak

Mine is the one where George keeps competing with Lloyd Braun selling computers. In fact this is the best episode.  Thread over.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Isabellacat

Hell nah, this thread ain't over....

Come on,there's gotta be some more Seinfeld fans up in this place.

peoplething

I tried to dig Seinfeld.

really, I did

but I couldn't dig a show about nothing, that had a bunch of self absorbed whiney asshole characters, that had nothing to do with anything, that never reconciled the fact that they were nothing

I guess the joke was lost on me
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

Isabellacat

" a bunch of self absorbed whiney asshole characters, "

Funny, with that quote you've just described the popular crowd up in Gen Disc lol and you're a regular.

Hell,I'd rather watch the bumbling antics of Cosmo Kramer and George Costanza than hear about a bunch of grown fat men whine about boobies up there.

peoplething

Quote from: Isabellacat on November 13, 2011, 08:37:18 PM

Funny, with that quote you've just described the popular crowd up in Gen Disc lol and you're a regular.

Hell,I'd rather watch the bumbling antics of Cosmo Kramer and George Costanza than hear about a bunch of grown fat men whine about boobies up there.

you call'n me a character? self absorbed whiney asshole, sure - but a character!??1?

fahqu!!!
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

whoshotthefrog

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

Worthless Willie

Quote from: Isabellacat on November 13, 2011, 08:37:18 PM

Man, what is your fucking problem?  You say this kind of shit in almost every post you make, and then wonder why no one likes you.

I mean, seriously, I was just trying to enjoy your thread, and then you had to turn it into a giant whiny suckfest...for absolutely no reason.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Isabellacat

I don't have a problem, YOU have a problem.  :)

I also love the episode when Kramer finds the old Merv Griffin tv show set in a dumpster. I think that was also the same episode when Jerry meets a lady who collects vintage toys and he drugs her to play with them. Funny cos I'm alot like her except I would'nt be duped by some creep to play with my toys.

DustinAR

"It moved."

That one. That whole storyline where George was unemployed and trying to get out of finding a job was all around hilarious too.