Nice cocktails. Doin' it up  :D

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

jimjom

I'm Red Jr.  Who are you?

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

RAGER

The other night was wife's birthday so we had this bottle of bubbles.

Then we took an Uber to a super badass tapas place and had $16 glasses of Spanish wine with paella and many other little dishes of delights. Good t8me.
No Focus Pocus

Josh

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Josh

It's actually my dad's haul. He drove up to Stowe, VT and picked up a bunch. He gave me a few. It must be great to be retired.

RAGER

I've never actually had it. This one is king out here. 100% independent and so popular that they have to self distribute. No distributor can afford the contract. Delivered fresh by them every single week. Have you had it? I almost always have some on hand.

The one the only.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

probably too hoppy for me. im waiting for this years batch of genny bock to hit.

RAGER

It's pretty hoppy for sure but not terribly bitter. BLock15 does some really good stuff. My favorite style is farmhouse/saison Belgian types which they also excel at.

Never have had Genesee Bock.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Quote from: RAGER on January 09, 2020, 01:51:52 PM
It's pretty hoppy for sure but not terribly bitter. BLock15 does some really good stuff. My favorite style is farmhouse/saison Belgian types which they also excel at.

Never have had Genesee Bock.
genny bock is the best bock on the planet. ill mail you a can if you want. serious.

RAGER

I'm sure I can find it here some place. We've got some pretty crazy bottle shops. This is beervana remember.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

make a point to try it, im curious what you think.

Lumpy

Let's have a beer exchange! I'll send you a sixer of Gennessee Bock, and you send me a sixer of Sticky Hands.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

What's a wider of Genny go for?  Sticky hands s about $18-$20 for a 4 pack of tall boys at 8.1%.

I also learned that Genny uses hops from Yakima Valley which is about a 6 hour drive from me. 75% of all hops in the western world come from this area. New Zealand accounts for quite a few when fresh hops aren't available around here.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Had a shitty Mai Tai in Lahaina today for 12.50

Went back to Millhouse and had a proper drink. Martinique Ti Punch. Clement home're.

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Nice! Man, looks to be a Top Shelf vacation. I peeped their food photo's, Killer. Was wondering what the $25 fishwich looked like - after seeing the pic I'd prolly get that.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/the-mill-house-waikapu-2?tab=food

RAGER

We love that place so much. Probably been there 8 times or so. It's just really chill at the base of the mountains inland. Kinda rainy at times but misty and magical and then sunny. All in about 20 minutes. Birds everywhere. Hard to explain. Look up pics. I took a bunch but ya know.

Didn't get the fish sando this time around but finally got the burger. Pics in food forum blog. Holy smokes. You can tell when meat is that fresh and good.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

RAGER, nice treasure, congrats.

Super fine IPA here, light (but 7.0 on the dial), tar-note, hops seem fresh, afaik - just off three sips. Beautiful can! Brewer has a story about the local ecology, I'll read it later. Good though, Maybe I'll send one to Morton.

RAGER

Fremont makes some good Beer. I just had some whiskey sodas last night.

And this big can of Dwinell Country IPA

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Everybody else did dry January but I was on a sunny vacation and didn't work for 18 days during that. So I ate and drank any goddamn thing I wanted. To excess. So I'm going pretty much dry for this month. It's hard when I have fridge full of delicious beers of all varieties and a stocked liquor cabinet. I've been strong though. I might. MIGHT have a solitary beer tonight.
No Focus Pocus