Homeland

Started by The Shocker, December 19, 2011, 11:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangelight

roya? the reporter chick that works for the terrorists. was she the one that got hit by the car?

strangelight

watched it again and it's definitely her that got hit. she isn't unconscious though, so they better not do some death/coma shit.

MadJohnShaft

No, it was not Roya.

Well, this show has got crazy good - the new character is up on the air now
Some days chickens, some days feathers

strangelight

i'm really, really glad it wasn't roya. i thought that woulda been lame as shit.

MadJohnShaft

I love the direction this is going now.... Morena Baccarin didn't add a "no nudity" clause into her Season 2 contract

Nice recapper here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-hogan/homeland-recap-season-2-episode-9-two-hats_b_2188853.html

The Shocker

What cup size would you say she is Shaft (or anyone else)?  My wife and I disagree about it.

strangelight

A cup. maybe a small B. maybe.

RAGER

We just started this last night.  I didn't know she was in this.  Man I had such a huge boner for her in Firefly/Serenity.  So imagine my joy when I realize it's her with no top on.  my goodness!!!  I could hardly contain my rapture.  My girl didn't like my reaction.
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

Because of all the foul language?

[spoiler]So F Murray Abraham is Rad Lalah and is part of a black ops operation. Along with assassin Peter Quinn.
[/spoiler]

RAGER

Quote from: The Shocker on November 26, 2012, 09:28:29 PM
What cup size would you say she is Shaft (or anyone else)?  My wife and I disagree about it.
I say 32 B
No Focus Pocus

The Bandit

Anybody else think this show is rapidly turning to suck?

MadJohnShaft

You doofus, no way.

That was unexpected and super awesome - where is Carrie now? Awesomeness she went back.

The Bandit

Shaft, you don't remember how we agreed to be civil to each other out of Gen Disc?

So you believe in emotional truth as opposed to realism in this show? 

jmucke

I have my doubts too. I disliked the end of Season 1 when the writers had to find a way to keep Brody in the series and turned him in some kind of Manchurian Candidate. Then Season 2 seemed to be OK because Brody was exposed rather quickly. But the last few episodes were going nowhere.
And what about the mole in the government that we (and Saul and Carrie) know about since s01e10 (when Walker detonates the bomb that killed the Saudi ambassador)? Has been dropped from the story completely or did I miss something?

strangelight

in the preview for the next episode, they showed em talking about a mole/leaks again. so i imagine they revisit it. i also think that's why they were checking into peter quinn, wondering if he was the source of the leaks.

MadJohnShaft

Kaboom

Guess we dont find out who that new guy is

RAGER

My girl says this starts tonight.  True?  Is this what I'm doing at 9 or so?
No Focus Pocus

The Shocker

It started Sunday.  It done jumped the shark.  They should have killed Brody off at the end of the first season/beginning of the second.

RAGER

Didn't watch last night so I'll probably watch tonight.
No Focus Pocus

strangelight

it really was super disappointing. this show is now a parody of itself. but i still love mandy patinkin and want to live in his beard.

RAGER

I just hope they show Morena Baccarin's titties again.
No Focus Pocus

The Shocker

Quote from: RAGER on October 02, 2013, 06:04:43 PM
I just hope they show Morena Baccarin's titties again.

Hell yeah!

And Liz is correct.  I'm pretty close to dropping this show from my watch list.

Now the show that comes on after, Masters of Sex, is pretty good.  Also has a shit ton of sex, including Lizzy Caplan nudity!

strangelight

the second episode was better... claire danes plays a good crazy, and that's interesting to watch regardless of the rest of the plot. and the new iranian chick is cute and that storyline could get interesting.

could do without brody's family (we all know morena ain't getting topless again any time soon... that was season 1 episode 1 titties to hook the viewers). could do with peter quinn renegade good guy, too.

although... he was the one that threatened david (head of CIA, black guy, dead now) with bad shit if they kept going after brody. maybe he blew'd it up? maybe that's why they're trying way too hard to convince us that he's a good guy. i dunno. half this show is still in the toilet.

The Bandit

Is every season going to have Carrie being hospitalized?  She's worse than the bipolars we got at the Saint D's about taking her meds.

MadJohnShaft

This show is great - there's like 3.5 watchable things on TV right now.  Don't be so picky.