Man Of Steel

Started by CanookieWookie, August 09, 2012, 10:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhoreOfTijuana

i like the dude playing superman.
i like diane lane playing anything.

i had little care/thought/compassion/anything for anyone else in the movie, especially Lois Lane.

I hated that Non was Non existent. there was a 3rd Large unidentified alien playing his part but it wasn't this

MadJohnShaft

This movie sucked but Amy Adam's ass looked great so that filled in some of the down parts. What does Superman use to shave?

Some days chickens, some days feathers

gritty_fingers

I was surprised how much I liked the movie but I agree with the inconsistances that Bolt and Strangelight pointed out.

Also..the whole bit about Zod finding Superman on earth because he turned on a tracking beacon didn't ring true to me. That's sounded like the screenwriter made that shit up.
"Ginger People"

MadJohnShaft

Dad going back to get the dog instead of Superman

gritty_fingers

I don't recall seeing a movie with so much wanton destruction on one city before. I mean Metropolis looked like a nuclear bomb blow up in it at the very end. In real life, millions of people would have died. I like how they gloss over that.

"Ginger People"

MadJohnShaft

Right - in the normal Super Man world he is supposed to save the stupid kid and the bus of Japanese.  Why was all this 9/11 stuff happening? How will Metropolis rebuild?

mortlock

superman clearly doesn't care about humanity..

WhoreOfTijuana

Quote from: mortlock on July 07, 2013, 09:32:10 PM
superman clearly doesn't care about humanity..

no it was a 30 year old man having teen age identity issues and drama... its all about meeeeeeee !!