Justified on FX

Started by GodShifter, March 01, 2011, 04:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GodShifter

Never seen it but I see it has one of my favorites, Timothy Olyphant, so I ask you, oh People Of The Tube, is this show worth my time?

Jor el

Ive seen two episodes - I want to start with the first season, I can't just jump in.
I agree aboot the actor.
What Would Scooby Do ?

sleestak

What they should do is revive deadwood and finish the fucking story.  Justified is pretty cool though.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Crutch

I didn't know that Elmore Leonard was writing episodes for this show.  I think that, plus the Olyphant bad-assness, will compel to check it out.

Unless someone tells me other wise.
I will show you the life of the mind.

The Shocker

It's pretty good.  A lot of good character actors in it.  His ex-wife on the show is the hotness:

Timothy Olyphant is pretty damn funny in it too.

Shifter, you seen High Life with him in it?  I really liked that movie.

GodShifter

No, I haven't. I guess I need to pick that up. Thanks for the rec. my friend.

sleestak

Pretty sure high life is on netflix streaming.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

grimniggzy

Really like this show.
Worst theme song though.

giantchris

Great show great characters.  I find the dude from Eurotrip as the SF sniper to be hilarious casting but he does a pretty good job of it.  The entire Crowder family is great as well.

Instant Dan

Anyone watch this season? I actually preferred this season's ending versus-es last season's. Did not have to hear Brad Paisley singing.

bitter

I caught most if not all of the 1st season on netflix. I just never know when its on TV. Now I'll have to wait and catch the whole thing online.

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

The Shocker

Strong season.  Quarles was pretty awesome, but he wasn't no Mags.

grimniggzy

I didn't watch any of the 3rd season. I probably should have.

Instant Dan

I am dissappointed that this season is ending. It's a good season, but in a different way.

This past episode was worth it just for Patton Oswalt. :D

The Bandit

Just about every character on this show is awesome. 

black

Not having cable/satellite, I was late to this party too. Just finished Season 1 and am about three episodes deep into Season 2. Really digging this series. has that Breaking Bad/The Wire kind of vibe going on and I like the visual shout-outs to my favorite, regional beverage, Ale-8-One. All the actors really own their parts, the filming/lighting and sound are great and the music fits right in.

The only downside seems to be my inability to not stay up all fucking night, watching "just one more episode".
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.