Compliance

Started by The Shocker, August 17, 2012, 10:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Anybody looking forward to this?  I wasn't even aware of it until I read some articles.  Based on a true story of a dude that would call fast food places posing as a cop and talking managers into making employees strip and stuff.

Reminds me of some of the experiments I studied in social psychology.

Here's a link to an article about the real case:

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20051009/NEWS01/510090392/A-hoax-most-cruel-Caller-coaxed-McDonald-s-managers-into-strip-searching-worker?nclick_check=1

Spoilerish.

boltthrow

Robin Williams did the same thing in a "Happy Burger" on an episode of SVU in 2010.

The Shocker

Quote from: boltthrow on August 17, 2012, 10:52:51 AM
Robin Williams did the same thing in a "Happy Burger" on an episode of SVU in 2010.

I saw that mentioned in another review.  This one should have nudity though...

astroman

Saw it. "Interesting" but extremely boring and predictable at the same time. I would say its worth a shot if you are Netflixing (especially if/since you are a perv), but I pity the fool who wastes their time and money seeing it in the theater. The most worthwhile parts, sexual and otherwise, happen in your noggin.

The Shocker

Shit, I see movies at the theater 2-3 times a year.  Everything else is netflixed

astroman

So here's the actual people involved with some of the actual security video, censored unfortunately. Imagine how hot the unedited version is. And you can totally tell the chick was into it. Dirty slut.

socket

I thought this thread was going to be about Flight of the Navigator.

Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.