Paging Rager

Started by black aspirin, February 03, 2013, 09:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black aspirin

So, I recently fell in love with Hummus.

Give me some simple recipes that involve it.  I'm getting ready to try a bell pepper stuffed with it and wild rice...but I need other suggestions.  That shit is delicious.
This Juan goes to 11.

Dunedin

I dont have any recipes, but applauded for the hummus love anyway!  :D
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

SaintandWino

Quote from: black aspirin on February 03, 2013, 09:13:09 PM

Give me some simple recipes that involve it.  I'm getting ready to try a bell pepper stuffed with it and wild rice...but I need other suggestions.  That shit is delicious.

Roasted garlic Hummus on or in pita bread with black olives. Shits delish when stoned
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and right now I am all out of bubblegum!!

black aspirin

Quote from: SaintandWino on February 04, 2013, 11:49:19 AM
Quote from: black aspirin on February 03, 2013, 09:13:09 PM

Roasted garlic Hummus on or in pita bread with black olives. Shits delish when stoned

Can't do black olives, but I heard a hummus and avocado sandwich is pretty good...gonna try that soon.
This Juan goes to 11.

deleted account

make your own, it's easy as fuck and you can throw all kindsa shit in there.  I like frying up serranos, habaneros, garlic and onions.  still have yet to try rehydrating dried garbanzos as opposed to using canned

mortlock

clearly rager doesnt work with hummass

Dunedin

I bet Hamas work with hummus.

Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

RacerX

hmmmm.

So RAGER is really a MJS alias?
Livin' The Life.