Masters of Sex

Started by MichaelZodiac, October 29, 2013, 09:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelZodiac

Has anybody watched this? I watched the first ep just out of curiosity and liked it, primarily because Lizzy Caplan tits.

"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

The Bandit

I love it.  Lizzy's tits are what brought me in, but it's actually a good show.  My wife likes it because the show is about feminism.  I like it because it is also about sex (and natural tits).

MadJohnShaft

I've been watching it but it really needs some work - everyone is kind of stiff with the Lizzy character running actressing circles around the rest of the cast.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

The Bandit

Wasn't everybody kind of stiff back in those days?

ez

An American show about sex? yeah, no thanks. only thing worse would be a British show about sex.

I'm sure I'll find some online video collecting all the glorious LizzyNips moments into an easily consumable 5 (one can dream) minute clip once this season is done.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

MadJohnShaft

You know who Masters and Johnson were, correct?

ez

Should I? Did they write important books about sex? I'm not whitebread enough to be reading books about sex.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

MadJohnShaft

The Shocker

I love people that hate on shows without watching them.  Makes them cool.

ez

really? thanks! I'm cool!

retardgroove

I've been watching it for that cute jew broad, but the last one sunday night put me to sleep half way thru.

The Shocker

Man, I was crying at the end.  Hit close to home.

MadJohnShaft

This show is iffy for me - there's so much on Sunday nights that I am tired of waiting around for this one to get off the ground.  They keep having the same basic episode over and over.

Still keep watching it though.

I can't wait for The Americans and Orphan Black season II's.

ez

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on November 04, 2013, 11:15:01 AM
I can't wait for The Americans and Orphan Black season II's.

Ditto. Wasn't really sold on Orphan Balck at first, but it picked up half way through the season.

MadJohnShaft

Okay, I am bailing on this show. I can't stand watching an hour of the same damn events over and over every show,

I HATE most of the supporting characters - the blonde woman and man, the boss played by what's his face, the older new wife character, the wife.  Everybody is so wooden it's a bad soap opera where everyone has a stick up their butt with Lizzy running round upset in the middle.

MichaelZodiac

I haven't bailed yet but the show is getting damn depressing for a first season.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

The Bandit

MichaelZodiac

It definitely picked up some speed last episodes.

Nolan