Instant Dan

SOLD

VOLVO)))

Is dat Rat modificated? No LED?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

All original. LED is here, there, and everywhere.

Pics or GTFO:

VOLVO)))

Crazy, that's a real late one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

My guess is one of the last ones before they stopped putting them in the RAT2's back in '97.

stentorianeffects

I have a Green Russian Muff, Missing one knob but in otherwise perfect shape, I can post pics if anyone is interested. $160 shipped

A few of my own if that is allowed:

the Witchfinder: Univox superfuzz clone $165 shipped

Guts:

Hybrid Fuzz: One silicon, One NOS Germanium transistor, fuzz face variant. Thickness control goes from super thick to really bright. Works off of a normal 9V power supply unlike most Germanium fuzzes. $155 Shipped

www.stentorianeffects.blogspot.com
stentorianeffects (at) gmail (dot) com

VOLVO)))

I have a soft spot for hammered finishes. I also dig the CnC'd metalwork. All you? Do you do freelance? I'm sure a few of us could use CUSTOMIZED AMP BADGES!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

stentorianeffects

Quote from: SunnO))) on September 12, 2011, 08:04:49 PM
I have a soft spot for hammered finishes. I also dig the CnC'd metalwork. All you? Do you do freelance? I'm sure a few of us could use CUSTOMIZED AMP BADGES!

I could do custom amp badges for sure, custom pedals too, I'm basically a DIY whore i'll do anything to feed my hobby

also just so you know the aluminum plates are acid etched, like you would a circuit board, not CnC'd

Hemisaurus

I wondered about that. How do you get the ones where the etched parts are black? Is that a stain added after, or is it some kind of layered plate, like etching the copper off a PCB?

stentorianeffects

Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 12, 2011, 08:20:38 PM
I wondered about that. How do you get the ones where the etched parts are black? Is that a stain added after, or is it some kind of layered plate, like etching the copper off a PCB?

The plates are just plain aluminum, I also have done a few in the past where i used black copper clad board to make some face plates, there are a few pics of those on my blog, is that what you're talking about?

Lumpy

Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 12, 2011, 08:20:38 PM

I think it is usually a stain or paint, if the etched part is black. Paint it, wipe away with flat sponge... the recessed parts retain the paint.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

dogfood

Problem solving whiskey!

At_Giza

bitter

^ saw that right after it went up. CLEAN!
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

At_Giza

The only other place I've seen one just as clean is one that was at Georgetown Music a couple years ago. It was $1500 then, but damn was it pretty. I wish I could get that, it's so clean it would make a freshly vac'd and dusted room look dirty.  :'(

Instant Dan

Price drop on my small stone ( page 5, last post)

Iron Mtn

At_Giza

VOLVO)))

140 bucks shipped.

100 shipped.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

I thought the Muff'n was your sound?

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 19, 2011, 08:36:09 PM
I thought the Muff'n was your sound?

(this is a second one I bought in case the first one went south like I thought it would. It didn't, it was just some dirty connectionszzz.)

Although, the other one may be gettin' blocked, too. I hooked the beta up to the 8x10 and it's louder, and more round than this. Check dem vidz.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Wanna trade that muffn mr. SunnO)))?
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance