Started by Jor el, November 25, 2011, 01:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Mmmmmmm... NOM NOM NOM......  :P

(I would put more Gravy on that tho..)

Jor el

I'm gonna sleep on my side so I don't pull a Hendrix/Mama Cass.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Yea good idea....prop your head up a bit too.

Gotta have some good Eggnog to go with that too(with a little drop of Jack Daniel's in it)...

Jor el

I just mixed some eggnog up last night, for Christmas Eve.

What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Noice  :) You made that Eggnog from scratch!?

rad....what kind of hootch are you spiking it with?

Jor el

Fifth of Jim Beam and 1/2 cup of Myer's dark rum
What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

I must say...don't know about y'all but this Thanksgiving turned out wayyy better for me than last year.  :)

Still working on the baked ham and mashed potatoes w/gravy after a good helping of some turkey and stuffing.Drats, they don't call that stuff stuffing for nothing. I am indeed Stuffed at the moment.

lowdaddy

everything in this picture is brown, so you know it's good.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Oooooh yummy! I'm definitely gonna get some Xmas Crunch for sure.

whoshotthefrog

It's starting to become a yearly tradition, but a friend of mine every year makes me a peanut butter cheesecake which I never bring to my relatives because its so damn good. Me and my brother will usually smoke a joint and then eat at least half of it. I'ver never had a better dessert than the cheesecake.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

Jor el

I'm more into a traditional cheesecake - but, goddamn, that sounds good.
What Would Scooby Do ?

RAGER

This is very hard to do but the next homemade cheesecake you get, let it sit in the fridge for up to a week and then eat it.  It's even better when it comes into itself.  *pro tip
No Focus Pocus

James1214

rager knows his shit, cheesecake is so much better after 7-10 days.... like phenomenally better
words

mortlock

Quote from: whoshotthefrog on November 28, 2011, 01:16:54 PM
It's starting to become a yearly tradition, but a friend of mine every year makes me a peanut butter cheesecake which I never bring to my relatives because its so damn good. Me and my brother will usually smoke a joint and then eat at least half of it. I'ver never had a better dessert than the cheesecake.
thats because there isnt a better dessert than cheesecake..

i like mine with a scoop of raspberry sherbet..

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

mertzy

Quote from: mortlock on November 29, 2011, 01:49:37 AM
Quote from: whoshotthefrog on November 28, 2011, 01:16:54 PM
thats because there isnt a better dessert than cheesecake..

i like mine with a scoop of raspberry sherbet..
That sounds AMAZING ! I have a great recipe for an Oreo cookie cheesecake...soooo yummy!

MadJohnShaft

I am one bad ass turkey carver .... I could win a contest.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

khoomeizhi

i carve turkeys professionally - about one a week, all year long. i'd take you up on that.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

khoomeizhi

i carve them bitches up.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

Chovie D

my wife went vegan...last year we went to a restaurant on thnxgiving...omg did that ever suck ballz.
This year I'm making a whole mutherfucking turkey dinner just for myself, fuck it. she can munch on a feild roast

Instant Dan

My Mother's turkey is horrible. No brining or basting, just sit in the oven so what you end up with is bland result that not even lumps of bland gravy can solve.

natehusky