Main Menu

Hi! Remember me?

Started by justJon, October 17, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justJon

It's been a looonng time since I've been on here, and I feel kinda bad coming back and posting what I'm about to, but circumstances require it;

Hello, all! Haven't been here for a bit. Just had to drop by to see if anyone remembers me, and to ask a favor.

https://www.gofundme.com/y88vd-we-need-help This is my daughter. I've done all I could for all my kids, these last 25 years or so. She recently turned 19, moved out on her own, and was making a go of it.

Now she has, through no fault of her own, lost the job she had, is about to lose her living situation, and has a couple of cats and a bunny to care for. The animals are as much family members as any two-legged creatures would be. She has a couple of jobs in the pipeline, but none of them will kick in soon enough to pay her moving expenses.

I have, within the last month, moved from the only family home she has ever known, to a small studio, so I have no room for her, much less her animals.

I leave it up to you all, and your proven generosity. Feel free to share, donate, or ignore.

I posted this a day or so ago in GenDis, then realized that a few of you choose not to venture in there. Understandable, and I apologize for interrupting.

Thank you in advance!
A wooly man without a face, or a beast without a name.