Main Menu

Black Sabbath

Started by Hemisaurus, November 05, 2011, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

Christ, is this a speech-etiquette board now? I speak how I please. You constantly blather on about how you're mistreated, but this is how everyone talks to everyone here, man. I don't get your beef with how people talk to one another? We shouldn't have to change how we speak, JUST because you don't like it. Sorry, dude, the world doesn't work that way. I've been more than respectful, but you don't take my jokes or sarcasm as jokes or sarcasm, you think they're deliberate attacks. I really, really don't care how you feel regarding me, so, y'know, what's the point?

SABBATH!

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Isabellacat

Quote from: SunnO))) on November 06, 2011, 06:31:05 PM
Christ, is this a speech-etiquette board now? I speak how I please. You constantly blather on about how you're mistreated, but this is how everyone talks to everyone here, man. I don't get your beef with how people talk to one another? We shouldn't have to change how we speak, JUST because you don't like it. Sorry, dude, the world doesn't work that way. I've been more than respectful, but you don't take my jokes or sarcasm as that.

SABBATH!

I just point it out cos you want me to stop speaking in a certain way myself and since you're not gonna change I'm not gonna change what I say either. See I've called you out on your own hypocrisy.

Well I've been on this earth longer than you have bitch and there's a thing called respect. You say things out of spite. Some moderator you are.....when someone tells you they don't want to be addressed in a certain way,respect that. ASSHOLE.

VOLVO)))

I haven't called you a single name, partner. You're talking about how people mistreat you, in a place where it isn't relevant. I simply asked you to stop, and you assume it's an attack on you? That ain't my fault. I am a hypocrite because I don't speak/type a certain way? That's neat. Either way, Age doesn't equal respect, you earn it, and you haven't earned it from me. That's the end of this conversation, sorry if you're butthurt, but that's how the cookie crumbles/dats all folks/tune in next time etc etc!

SABBATH!

EDIT: What do I have to be spiteful for? I have no hard feelings towards anyone on this board, haha, I love all you'se guys. Even you, Isabella, you just don't understand tough love/jokes/sarcasm.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Isabellacat

Quote from: SunnO))) on November 06, 2011, 06:45:26 PM
Age doesn't equal respect, you earn it, and you haven't earned it from me.

That statement right there, clearly shows how ignorant you are on the matter. You know what? you were never really nice to me to begin with. You fall for negative stigma very easily and make grand assumptions on someone's character.

As if I need to earn respect from you???? Please....I think it's time you stepped off your high horse .

PS- keep posting Sabbath vids,although I must say you don't know shit about the band.I've been listening to them since 1992 and  I've met Ozzy in person TWICE and he clearly has alot more respect than some no name assclown such as yourself.

Isabellacat

EDIT: What do I have to be spiteful for? I have no hard feelings towards anyone on this board, haha, I love all you'se guys. Even you, Isabella, you just don't understand tough love/jokes/sarcasm.

Okay I'm sorry, I think I've vented what I had to vent.... I love you too even tho it seems you really don't love me most of the times.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Isabellacat on November 06, 2011, 06:58:08 PM

Okay I'm sorry, I think I've vented what I had to vent.... I love you too even tho it seems you really don't love me most of the times.

aw, SABBATH HUGS!

How about the best of the worst Sabbath?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Isabellacat

Hugz  :)

I love that TYR album actually.

One of my favorite non-Ozzy era albums is Seventh Star tho..

VOLVO)))

This would be my favorite non-Ozzy album.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mortlock

budgie is the perfect blend of rush, sabbath and led zep..

BrianDamage

Quote from: Isabellacat on November 06, 2011, 06:56:38 PM

That statement right there, clearly shows how ignorant you are on the matter. You know what? you were never really nice to me to begin with. You fall for negative stigma very easily and make grand assumptions on someone's character.

As if I need to earn respect from you???? Please....I think it's time you stepped off your high horse .

PS- keep posting Sabbath vids,although I must say you don't know shit about the band.I've been listening to them since 1992 and  I've met Ozzy in person TWICE and he clearly has alot more respect than some no name assclown such as yourself.

Actually he is completely correct. Respect is earned not freely given. If you just respect people because they are older than you... well you would be respecting a hell of a lot of fucked up people.

AND I fuck with you because it's fun. You fly off the handle real real easy and it makes me laugh.

No I'm not single. I have been with the same woman for years and she likes the way I talk just fine. Of course I don't talk to her the way I do you because well, I respect her. You haven't done dick to earn my respect.

Sunn may not have been listening to Sabbath as long as you have but he obviously knows enough about them to post some pretty choice songs. You've been listening to them since 1992?!?!?!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET ME BOW DOWN TO YOU!!! That doesn't mean fuck all and if it did I would be 80 times more awesome than you because i have been listening to them since the 70's and no one gives a fuck that you have met Ozzy. Big whoopity fuckin doo.  I've met Tony and Geezer on several occasions as well as several other people. I never had to stand in line. If you go to shows a lot you eventually meet people (especially if your band is one of the opening acts).

Having said all that I have no real hard feelings toward you. You are just fun to antagonize (I am assuming it's because you ran out of those estrogen pills you have to take to keep your beard from growing back in). So until you can learn to take a joke and not be an annoying fuck wad...

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN GROWN FOLKS IS TALKIN!!!

"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

Isabellacat

Quote from: BrianDamage on November 06, 2011, 08:01:11 PM
Quote from: Isabellacat on November 06, 2011, 06:56:38 PM

Actually he is completely correct. Respect is earned not freely given. If you just respect people because they are older than you... well you would be respecting a hell of a lot of fucked up people.

AND I fuck with you because it's fun. You fly off the handle real real easy and it makes me laugh.

No I'm not single. I have been with the same woman for years and she likes the way I talk just fine. Of course I don't talk to her the way I do you because well, I respect her. You haven't done dick to earn my respect.

Sunn may not have been listening to Sabbath as long as you have but he obviously knows enough about them to post some pretty choice songs. You've been listening to them since 1992?!?!?!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET ME BOW DOWN TO YOU!!! That doesn't mean fuck all and if it did I would be 80 times more awesome than you because i have been listening to them since the 70's and no one gives a fuck that you have met Ozzy. Big whoopity fuckin doo.  I've met Tony and Geezer on several occasions as well as several other people. I never had to stand in line. If you go to shows a lot you eventually meet people (especially if your band is one of the opening acts).

Having said all that I have no real hard feelings toward you. You are just fun to antagonize (I am assuming it's because you ran out of those estrogen pills you have to take to keep your beard from growing back in). So until you can learn to take a joke and not be an annoying fuck wad...

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN GROWN FOLKS IS TALKIN!!!

Excuse me but I was born a woman,not like your boyfriend err I mean imaginary girlfriend.

Can't you come up with a better insult than calling me a tranny? I don't need to hear about your sexual frustrations stupid redneck. I guess it must be that boring in Oklahoma raising cows.

At_Giza

The internet: Serious business.

Anyway, I think I'd go see 'em if they do reunite, and probably give a listen to a new album. But I dunno, don't really care, even though I dig the band quite a lot.

Metal and Beer

I'd say a new album is highly unlikely at this point; they've tried more than once to accomodate SaurOzzyon and it doesn't work out (Dio was able to handle new material with them in the last decade, for the most part)...far more likely is a summer tour.

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

At_Giza

Yeah, that's what I thought when rumors started floating around about a possibly reunion a bunch of months back. I figured they'd do something like a world tour, and only because they're all about to die and it would probably make them fuckloads of cash.  :P

BrianDamage

Quote from: Isabellacat on November 06, 2011, 08:14:56 PM

Excuse me but I was born a woman,not like your boyfriend err I mean imaginary girlfriend.

Can't you come up with a better insult than calling me a tranny? I don't need to hear about your sexual frustrations stupid redneck. I guess it must be that boring in Oklahoma raising cows.

See now everything I have said about you I have surmised from reading things you have posted. Even the tranny part. You look like a dude in the facial area. You have to resort to making shit up. I am not gay, a redneck, a cow farmer nor is my woman imaginary.

Keep on trying though Failmaster Flex.
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

Isabellacat

Quote from: BrianDamage on November 06, 2011, 08:32:46 PM

See now everything I have said about you I have surmised from reading things you have posted. Even the tranny part. You look like a dude in the facial area. You have to resort to making shit up. I am not gay, a redneck, a cow farmer nor is my woman imaginary.

Excuse me? But who the hell do you think you are to speak to me that way? One I've never met you before in my whole fucking life.

Sorry but I don't look like no dude, maybe to you because you're fucking gay and look for that in a woman. I've met people on this site in real life how about you? Keep talking like that and one day you'll say something to the wrong person and end up in the morgue,seriously.

BrianDamage

Quote from: Isabellacat on November 06, 2011, 08:36:30 PM
Quote from: BrianDamage on November 06, 2011, 08:32:46 PM

Excuse me? But who the hell do you think you are to speak to me that way? One I've never met you before in my whole fucking life.

Sorry but I don't look like no dude, maybe to you because you're fucking gay and look for that in a woman. I've met people on this site in real life how about you? Keep talking like that and one day you'll say something to the wrong person and end up in the morgue,seriously.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Who am I to talk to you like that? I am Brian Fuckin Damage can't you read dummy?  ;D

You do look like a man (or the world's ugliest chick whichever you wish to go with).

Don't give a shit about meeting anyone from this site in real life to be honest. If I do..cool. If not no skin off my back. And if that is some kind of ranking system for you I suggest you shut off your computer and detox from the internet because you take it WAY WAY WAY too seriously.

And lastly if anyone gets mad over text on a screen (especially enough to make someone "end up in the morgue"...how dumb) then they are fucking retarded and need some help.

Now go smoke a bowl, chill out, and grow a fucking sense of humor young man.

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

Metal and Beer

I ain't gonna have too much more of this horseshit in the Jam Room
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Isabellacat

@ Brian...

Excuse me again, I am NOT a man. You think I look like one,well you need your fucking eyes checked and that's your problem not mine. Your opinion does'nt dictate what the whole world thinks.

You never answered my question about whether you really met anyone here in real life. I have. So keep on hiding behind that keyboard and taking cheap shots at me cos you really don't know me.

VOLVO)))

Me either, y'guys. Cut it out, please?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

BrianDamage

Sorry Dave. I'll stop. She is just so easy to offend. It's like blood in a shark tank.

Sometimes I forget this isn't AOL Metal Chat... lol

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

Lumpy

Yeah, General Discussion sucks, so lemme start a totally General Discussion type thread in the Jam Room.

::)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Pundan

Internet fighting is really awesome-

core9

Quote from: Lumpy on November 06, 2011, 09:07:57 PM
Yeah, General Discussion sucks, so lemme start a totally General Discussion type thread in the Jam Room.

::)

^^