Main Menu

Sunn Beta Lead

Started by grimniggzy, March 31, 2012, 10:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

Don't think he got rid o' her

If you think about it Jake... lemme know. 8)

VOLVO)))

Ive got two, still. I'd sell the T before I sell the betas...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

the diddler

I will sell you a beta lead for 325 plus shipping.  I am drunk now and reserve the right to sober up, but I gotta move some shit, so.... whatever.  I don't really even want to post on this board, but my requests to delete my profile have gone unanswered so-  PM me if you might be intereseted.  it ain't perfect but it sounds so good   

bitter

Mike, WTF? You're leaving us???
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

VOLVO)))

Ywah... what's the deal Mike?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

props diddler PM'd you.

PS: don't leave

VOLVO)))

ill be very pissed if you leave. We love you!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 31, 2012, 07:34:38 PM
ill be very pissed if you leave. We love you!

Yeah, you're one of my favorite fucking people on here.

RAGER

What the hell??  Don't be quittin on us.  We need good ones.  Don;t be growin up and thinkn 'ah fuck this stupid shit'.  don'e even
No Focus Pocus

the diddler

oh shitz y'all- i been done awhile now, on lurkermode at best.  mah ballz are on FIRE- I don't know what it means, but it's true.  FIRE.

VOLVO)))

What's the deal? : /

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Nothing wrong with taking a break, but no need to delete your account.

I don't know whats wrong with you balls. Best check with Hemi, he's the tech. If anyone can fix them it's him. ;)

the diddler

the depth of my ball problems could fill volumes.  as far as my most recent internet butthurt goes:  best as i remember- and I was posting from airport bars at the time due to work travel- i posted some stupid ass OT thread in jam room and that Jibberish cunt got all up in my grill about it.  Seeing how that went over (thread locked), and then how that same cunt attacked a new guy that was just intoducing himself, because he (jibberish) felt like self appointed junior mod-....well, whatever,  all lame ass shit that I let bother me and in result let me know that I gave too much of shit about the BS here and virtual assholes in general.   

so, in short. 

meh.

but i still got mad juggaluv for all ya all reeel niggznshit.   

Metal and Beer

If anyone wants they shit deleted, holler at me and I'll handle it. If you have a change of heart down the line just make a new account.
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

grimniggzy

best pm me your email diddler.
but for real, no need to delete your account.
don't sweat the small stuff.

VOLVO)))

You axed me to lock that, din'tchu? If not, my bad. People will be cunts, but we're all family here. Im the only mod, other than Dave-o that posts here. Unlesa we say somethin', fuck bitches, get money, y'know? You didn't hurt nothin' we couldnt fix in a jiffy. Jibberish is a grump, but he's solid. As I said, we're all family.

No need for ya to go anywhere, Mike...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Quote from: the diddler on March 31, 2012, 09:57:10 PM
the depth of my ball problems could fill volumes.  as far as my most recent internet butthurt goes:  best as i remember- and I was posting from airport bars at the time due to work travel- i posted some stupid ass OT thread in jam room and that Jibberish cunt got all up in my grill about it.  Seeing how that went over (thread locked), and then how that same cunt attacked a new guy that was just intoducing himself, because he (jibberish) felt like self appointed junior mod-....well, whatever,  all lame ass shit that I let bother me and in result let me know that I gave too much of shit about the BS here and virtual assholes in general.   

so, in short. 

meh.

but i still got mad juggaluv for all ya all reeel niggznshit.   

It happens. I guess that's the internet and shit. I try not to let it get to me anymore.

Some asshole from a different website (non-musical) that wronged me and some friends tried to post some shit where he called us out thinking we wouldn't see it. Blatant lies and blamed us for things he did. He was a punk - booted out of the marines and at that time, just fired for sexual harassment at his new job. Guy deserved to have his jaw broke in person but instead we were forced to settle with slandering the shit out him in what led to the funniest internet debacle I have ever seen. All done covertly w/ no backlash...

After that, no more drama for me.  :D

the diddler

I much prefer being an asshole in person or at least in one:one online fuckchat sesh's.  My email for anyone that wants it is:  mikeclam@hotmail.com

the diddler

Oh, Metal Dave- I'll be seein' you in Sept.  Just booked my flight for the MotM thing- I went oneway, figured chance of leaving Litttle Rock alive was pretty slim anyway. 

Jake

Doooooooooooood!

Say it ain't so.
poop.

Metal and Beer

Quote from: the diddler on March 31, 2012, 10:33:01 PM
Oh, Metal Dave- I'll be seein' you in Sept.  Just booked my flight for the MotM thing- I went oneway, figured chance of leaving Litttle Rock alive was pretty slim anyway. 

Hell yeah ! You won't wanna leave anyway, we're all kinds of progressive here in Utopia   :D
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

grimniggzy

grimniggzy

I've been thinking about what to do with a headcaseless jawn and this is what I came up with.
http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Plexiglass_Acrylic_Sheet_Clear
Expensive but super cool.