Main Menu

Yo.

Started by zachoff, January 24, 2011, 03:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zachoff

New guy saying hi... ROWDYBEER's bass player.  Hopefully he hasn't talked too much shit about me.  Kidding, dude.

First post here but I had a few in the old site.  Anyway, here are my rigs since that's what everyone seems to wonder about.  I'm still trying out the Emperor.  I've used the 810 for a while & they're way different.  The Earth is my backup head.

Mike_Sims

EARTH!!!! How does that Earth head sound?

zachoff

Loud & dirty.  Even on the non-distortion channel it's still dirty.  Kinda sounds like those old Acoustic heads where you get about 20% distortion all the time and have the opportunity to go all the way up to 100% if you want to.  The EQ actually works quite well though.

dogfood

fill out your top ten...oh wait.
Problem solving whiskey!

ROWDYBEER

Hey bro welcome to stoner rock lives.

db3jed

Cheers and welcome aboard!

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

yesca

awesome rigs! how much did that Emperor cost you? I'm looking into getting one myself.

zachoff

Quote from: yesca on January 25, 2011, 11:54:20 AM
awesome rigs! how much did that Emperor cost you? I'm looking into getting one myself.

The Emperor is kind of a weird thing.  I bought the two 15s a year or so ago thinking I'd eventually build a cabinet but never did.  They're Eminence Deltas (not Eminence Legends... the original speakers that were in there).  Anyway, I got those for $90 & then the empty cab was on the local craigslist & I got it for $215.  Wired it up and that's that.  All told, it was $305.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: zachoff on January 25, 2011, 12:42:36 PM
Quote from: yesca on January 25, 2011, 11:54:20 AM

The Emperor is kind of a weird thing.  I bought the two 15s a year or so ago thinking I'd eventually build a cabinet but never did.  They're Eminence Deltas (not Eminence Legends... the original speakers that were in there).  Anyway, I got those for $90 & then the empty cab was on the local craigslist & I got it for $215.  Wired it up and that's that.  All told, it was $305.

BASTARD.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.