Main Menu

Who's in Pennsylvania?

Started by ROWDYBEER, January 28, 2011, 11:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROWDYBEER

Anyone near hazle township PA?

hayseed

I am in Butler County. near Pittsburgh..not sure where Hazel Twp is?
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

ROWDYBEER

It's near hazleton I'm guessing? There's a hazleton craigslist.

hayseed

I can't find it on CL? why are you asking if i may be so bold?
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

black_out

I'm about 2 hrs south of Hazleton. What did you find?
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

ROWDYBEER

A guitar. The guy doesn't do paypal so you know the story. I'm going to send this guy a cashiers check and would need someone to help me out if he decides to not send the guitar. Of course some kind of compensation would be in order if this transaction goes south and i need some help. I think I have good karma and 99% of the time shit like this goes smoothly but you never know.

Lumpy

Dont do it - cash and carry. Send a personal check if necessary - has his name on it, and you'll know which bank he uses. This sounds really fishy, and a guitar is too much money to screw around with.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

EddieMullet

I'm in Aliquippa, but grew up in Hazelton and don't remember a Hazle Township anywhere near there.

Hazelton is fucked up big time you don't want to go there if you don't have to.

black_out

Isn't that in the Poconos? What could be THAT fucked up about it? Is it like Deliverance fucked up?
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

hayseed

(INSERT: Bald kid playing a banjo and Burt Reynolds skin tight blue jeans)

If you do drive to pick it up DO NOT TAKE THE OFFER TO GO CANOEING WITH THE PREVIOUS OWNER! Grown men do not "walk in woods together"!

Heed the warnings....

mortlock

rt 11 in PA takes you through some very strange places..