Orange Is The New Black - on Netflix...

Started by Worthless Willie, July 17, 2013, 04:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez

no. no Skeletor lesbo sex scenes please - there's enough other eye-candy in this show. They need to give that one latina hottie more air-time. Maritza or whatever her name is.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

neighbor664

^....cuz she not acting or some shit, she really is hideous.  ::)

ez

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

astroman

My favorite is Morello. Turns out she's really an Aussie. Whodathunkit?

I also cannot stand the theme song. But I did see Regina Spektor at a festival once and thoroughly enjoyed her set.

deleted account

I just binged the entire second season.  just as good as the first

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Token

MadJohnShaft

Yeah pretty good.

I didn't know that it's a comedy. It is?
Some days chickens, some days feathers

irratebass

Season 2 was good, I did get tired of the "V Vs. Red storyline though"
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

deleted account

a li'l bit.  plus, I could see that hit'n'run coming a mile away.

get it?

irratebass

Quote from: priest on July 16, 2014, 12:54:43 PM
a li'l bit.  plus, I could see that hit'n'run coming a mile away.

get it?

I see what you did there  8)

Dylan Thomas

I like this show a lot, and season 2 does not disappoint.

Most importantly, I enjoy the moral lesson that this show provided for future generations of women voters.

If you go to an a prestigious all women's liberal arts college, you're going to end up turning lesbo for a hot heroine addict, and as a result, go to jail, where you'll be scared and beaten straight by proper Bible respecting patriots.

Good old fashioned American family values will prevail over the lesbian dope fiending that the liberals are pushing on us...
The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.

stooge

season 3 was kinda lame compared to the second one
i didn´t forget - i just couldn´t remember...

The Shocker

I've found that I like the 3rd season best so far.  All the women and their relationships with their mothers. Pensatucky is fucking tragic.

GodShifter

3rd season was, essentially, treading water but not bad. Seemed less plot driven and more exploratory of character issues/relationships. The lack of Jason Biggs was a huge plus, but I'm not sure how further they can push this story within the confines of the prison. My favorite character remains Pensatucky.

stooge

i guess pensatucky is everybodys favourite character
i didn´t forget - i just couldn´t remember...

irratebass

VOLVO)))

Surprised your favorite isn't the tranny, Deany.

I like the the guard Luscheck. Hilarious character.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

The shop guy?  He's pretty funny.  Not interested in 7 foot tall shemales.

Fuck you!

bitter

I liked the pregnant girl the most up until this season. The main girl and that 70's chick are lame and should get written off. That Australesbian had a flabby ass and nasty ink.

It's cool that they are letting the other characters shine through more, but it makes me wonder where the story is really going. If you start to sympathize with everyone's back story, it will be difficult to create new plot twists that are dramatic or violent. Prison Violence! 

Also, they tried too hard to sex it up with panties and erotic stories, but that was mostly fluff withoot any substance to back it up.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Adam

Don't understand the love for this show.  I watched the first two seasons and it felt forced.

ron

I didn't read this thread because I don't want to see any spoilers... just got Netflix and we are a few episodes into the second season.
I like it- the storytelling is very reminiscent of Weeds... Jenji is pretty talented.

So, count me in.
Focus on the riff.

Lumpy

One of the actresses on the show sings for a metal band. I forget her name, and the name of the band. She's a Latina.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

ron

Quote from: Lumpy on October 28, 2016, 06:30:22 PM
One of the actresses on the show sings for a metal band. I forget her name, and the name of the band. She's a Latina.

Yeah, Jessica Pimentel... it's horrible.

Focus on the riff.