Another Unida reunion show

Started by Soundgardenia, October 10, 2012, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundgardenia

This time in LA...

"UNIDA, the American stoner band featuring former KYUSS and current KYUSS LIVES! vocalist John Garcia, will perform at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood, California on November 24. Also scheduled to appear are ALL HAIL THE YETI and WITCHBURN.

UNIDA's current lineup consists of Garcia, Arthur Seay (guitar), Miguel Cancino (drums) and Seay's nephew, Owen Seay, who is only 20 years old. "We wanted a young hungry dude with no baggage. We've been through a lot with different bass players and we have a super positive family vibe so we just wanted someone who fits," Arthur explained to CoachellaValleyWeekly.com..."

read more:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=180626
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

Demon Lung

Great stuff. Wish I lived in LA for this

lowdaddy

so what happened with reeder and unida?
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

natehusky

Demon Lung

natehusky

That's my guess , the bloods gone bad

Demon Lung

I don't understand it. There's a long list of bass players that would kill to work with John brant ad Bruno. Give kyusslives up.

natehusky

It's my understanding they have , that said kyuss lives was as close to kyuss I all ever get & the show was incredible .

Demon Lung

Soundgardenia

Kyuss Lives was fun until you realize all the shit that happened between all of them and the greed that is going on... Two of those guys completely lost my respect, so I'm done giving my money to people that bend over backwards to carve a knife in the back of their so called friends.
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

lowdaddy

i didn't think of all that.  duh.  i just never paid attention to that kyusslives crap.  cuz it wasn't kyuss.  so i just never gave a shit about it or payed any attention to it.

that said,  i always liked unida better than kyuss.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.