breakfast

Started by Demon Lung, February 03, 2012, 11:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khoomeizhi

i'm frying some very accurate potatoes right now.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

black

Quote from: crissgill on March 22, 2013, 12:47:47 AM
Breakfast is the first and most important meal of the day,it should be more accurate,healthy and pure.Because proper breakfast provides us full of energy and power to spend whole day more actively and effectively.

This is a myth that has been perpetrated by government agencies who are under the thumb of the mega food conglomerates. Leading experts now agree that a large cup of coffee from a convenience store combined with an eclair or jelly filled donut followed with a delicious, menthol cigarette, not only fulfills all health an nutrition requirements, but will give your body the strength and stamina it needs until McDonalds begins serving lunch and the liquor stores open.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Still using the leftover polenta from the other night.  Little wedgies wiff sum eggy weggy and shroomies and Popeye weeds.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Look a the color of the farm fresh yolk :o
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

The only acceptable way to have leftover risotto.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Bkfst muffin.  Local farm fresh egg, local taters, micro greens from the back yard, and blue cheese from Trout Lake Wa. oh yeah!

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Breakfast quesadilla.  Eggs, taters, pickled jalapenos,Tillamook Cheddar, and, RAGER CARNE ASADA.

No Focus Pocus

khoomeizhi

a lot of the time i'm not totally convinced, but FUCK that looks good.

I,Galactus

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

RAGER

Quote from: khoomeizhi on April 24, 2013, 07:38:49 PM
a lot of the time i'm not totally convinced, but FUCK that looks good.

Wachumean?
No Focus Pocus

khoomeizhi

ah, just that we've got somewhat different tastes when it comes to breakfast, sometimes.

RAGER

I've no defined ideas of breakfast. This morning I had a salad of radishes celery fennel bulb English cuke tomato and chives with some micro greens and cheese on the side. And yes I took a pic but don't know how to post them from my iPhone.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Pic of said salad.  I had one with dinner too.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Had some time for breakfast this morning.  Day off.

Grabbed a baked tater from a few days ago and fried it up.  That's a Calphalon non stick (I know).  My cast iron is packed until this weekend

Wash and pat dry asparagus and brussels sprouts, put ion roast ing dishes and add evoo, salt and pepper along with a clove of garlic basted with evoo and a sprig of rosemary.

Roast that shit

Poach and egg and make a creamy parsley vinaigrette to put on some micro greens and serve
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Couple chunks of leftover carnitas and an egg poached in the carnitas liquid with some lettuces freshly picked oot back and strawberries.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

not that im telling you how to cook..but lose the strawberries..

RAGER

Tortilla, beans, far fresh egg, goat cheese, spinach and rapini from the garden, and mushrooms braised in chicken stock with chipotles.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

I did make time to do this the other morning.

Chick pea millet patty with braised greens and poached egg with Sambel Olek.

No Focus Pocus

JemDooM

Rager you are my new hero, seriously, that is all just sheer bloody beautiful brilliant genius!!
DooM!

RAGER

Thanks Jem.  Here's a breakfast frittata from this morning.

No Focus Pocus

ez

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

mortlock

god damn it..that looks good!!

ez

Thanks man. Of all the breakfasts I've had, the full English breakfast is probably my favourite.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

mortlock

that should be the full morty..haha