breakfast

Started by Demon Lung, February 03, 2012, 11:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Had time the other morning to actually make a decent breakfast.  Stewed veggies with a poached in the stew and little toasts with soem pesto.

No Focus Pocus

ez

Breakfast this morning was the remains of this morally dubious delicacy.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CanookieWookie

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Ryno

Good god.  I just saw that chorizo egg sammich and about drooled all over myself.  That looks a-May-zing.

For the record, I don't care for foie gras but I'm not sure it's any more horrible than lamb or veal or baby seal.  The Inuits love baby seal.
If a bear shits in the woods, should I have a cocktail?

mortlock

I finally found a place who makes corned beef hash with real chunks of corned beef. best ive ever had. it actually said 'worlds best' on the menu. im sure theres some stiff competition out there, but this was some good shit..

RAGER

Haven't had real corned beef hash in years.  Soon.....
No Focus Pocus

ez

Breakfast this morning: Scrambled eggs with leftover sausage out of the freezer. I thought I still had some German Leberwurst, but it turned out to be German smoked sausage.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

gritty_fingers

Quote from: mortlock on January 10, 2014, 01:29:21 AM
I finally found a place who makes corned beef hash with real chunks of corned beef. best ive ever had. it actually said 'worlds best' on the menu. im sure theres some stiff competition out there, but this was some good shit..

Where is this place?
"Ginger People"

mortlock

Quote from: gritty_fingers on January 12, 2014, 09:14:28 PM
Quote from: mortlock on January 10, 2014, 01:29:21 AM

Where is this place?
Seabreeze NY.  
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Sea%20Breeze&state=NY its on the NW corner of sweet fern blvd and culver.. parkside diner.

RAGER

Venison steak with mushrooms and shallots.  Fried egg and sherry cream sauce over everything.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

amazing..what is the greenish snot looking stuff??

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RAGER

Dahh!  Must be the lighting.  That's a super bitchin chicken gravy I made a couple months back out of a crock pot chicken and froze.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

ez

My current go-to for weekend quick and simple breakfast:

Toasted bagels with Stilton cheese, pata negra (or whatever left-over cold cuts I have) and a fried egg. Plus some El Yucateco hot sauce on the side.

mortlock

Bro. Righteous

mmm. toasted sesame seeds, welcome to flavour town.
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

RAGER

Breakfast sandwich kinda like the breakfast cake.  Teh gravy wasn't as good cuz it broke. :(

No Focus Pocus

khoomeizhi

it's ramp season! my scrambled eggs are suitably pimped out.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

RAGER

Eggs for breakfast?
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Squash blossom breakfast taco this morning.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

You guys ever do savory oatmeal.  Been doing this a lot more lately cuz the Doc says lower my cholesterol so it's been steel cut oats or whole grain type cheerios with bananas for breakfast lately.

Blistered padron peppers, zukes, torpedo onions all from the garden and some hard cheese from Cascadia Creamery.  Yum!

No Focus Pocus