Started by Demon Lung, February 03, 2012, 11:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Smash taters it's melted caciotta, bacon, barely done scrambled eggs, garden maters.

No Focus Pocus

neighbor664

Mountain House Breakfast Skillet. MRE breakfast!

RAGER

Are you out camping again?
No Focus Pocus

neighbor664

I am again for a few weeks, but I was thinking about (in a positive manner, but not quite craving) the rehydrated breakfasts. They taste better at higher elevations. ;)

mortlock

classic spam brek with homies and scrambled eggs with onion and jalapeno with some melted vermont cheddar and a slice of rye.

RAGER

Sichuan bacon fried rice with pao cai. Egg fried in caiziyou then the top steamed. Fermented sambal.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Sesame crusted tofu oyakodon with no chicken.

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

over a bed of hashbrowns we have smoked ham simmered in saurkraut, 3 eggs w/ a little slice of prepared cheese, herbs & spices, pickled jalepeno and a dollop of mustard caviar. Accented with ribbons of red#3 corn syrup.  ;D

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Quote from: Muffin Man on November 20, 2021, 08:30:09 PM
over a bed of hashbrowns we have smoked ham simmered in saurkraut, 3 eggs w/ a little slice of prepared cheese, herbs & spices, pickled jalepeno and a dollop of mustard caviar. Accented with ribbons of red#3 corn syrup.  ;D

breakfast of the gods.

Muffin Man

poached eggs over a tater-tot volcano (tossed in oyster sauce and feta) with smoked salmon. watched a tv chef so gave the dish a whirl (oyster sauce was my tweak). simply dropped the eggs in lightly boiling water for a few minutes. et voĆ­la. my salmon was too thick but nicely buttery so it was okay. served with a refreshingly spicy tomato juice.

mortlock

That needed to be a bloody mary but looks good regardless.

Muffin Man

yessir indeed. I could use a couple of those!

RAGER

Peasant levain, provolone, gabagool, eggs, romesco.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Savory steel cut oats.

Couple a wings, pickled red onion, pao sai, avocado, my fermented chili sambal, toasted pepitas, and perfectly hard steamed egg.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Chicken wings for brek. My man!!

RAGER

Oyakodon with added pork cracklins.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Thai fried egg, jasmine rice with naam phrik pao, seared scallions and mushrooms, cukes with naam phrik kha.

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

looking awesome. i made some fresh local cod and snapper in thai coconut with thai spices - some thai fish flavor chili bouillon, fish flavor flakes, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sichuan peppercorn, mushrooms, cabbage and onion. had a nice flavor. one pot but whatever.

RAGER

Nice. I need to cook more fish.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Oyakodon but with shredded king oyster mushrooms instead of chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Thin udon in dashi stock elevated with shiitake and dried iriko.

Blanched yu choy, pao cai, stewed shiitake and white kimchi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Focus Pocus