Which movies have you walked out of?

Started by gritty_fingers, April 18, 2014, 12:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gritty_fingers

There were two movies that I walked out of:

1. Mrs. Doubtfire
2. Poltergeist 3

I heard news that they are thinking of making Mrs. Doubtfire 2 which prompted me to make this thread.
"Ginger People"

retardgroove

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

Lumpy

Tommy

Buffalo 66 (not my idea)

Should have walked out of Cujo, Maximum Overdrive.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Instant Dan

The Bandit

Never walked out of a movie, but I did pass out during Cyborg.

bitter

Never left a movie. Although as a kid, we did pull into the parking lot to go see Jurassic Park, but at the last minute my mom decided against it. I think she was concerned it would've been too frightening for us in theater. We loved it after it came to home video and didn't make that mistake for the sequel. 
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

MadJohnShaft

Julia and son walked out of 'Grown Ups'.

I only go to Blockbusters in the XD theater in 3D.   
Some days chickens, some days feathers

GodShifter

I should have walked out on "Groan Ups" but didn't because my wife wanted to see it. What a wretched piece of shit.

Have walked out on:

Down and Out in Beverly Hills
1984 (twice)

Bro. Righteous

I haven't been in a movie theatre (do they still call them that?) in over 10+years,
however me and my ex at the time walked-out twice from whatever horseshit
Hollywood 'epic' we got compelled to go to....we fucked in the car instead.
Much better.

I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

EaterofBirds

Trading Places
Color of Money
Thinner
Jaws 3D
Blair Witch (last few minutes, was totally motion sickness induced, almost tossed em)
8mm

[more recent]almost walked on Out of the Furnace. What steamer that one was.

mortlock

I never walked out of a movie. but then again I don't go to movies that im not sure I will like. I did fall asleep during the unforgiven but that was more due to the fact that I was hammered than the movie itself..

giantchris

Oliver Stone's awful Alexander movie.  I made the mistake of not reading any reviews at all and people told me it was bad but I figured it might at least have some good battle scenes.  I thought it was going to be a big war epic like Braveheart/Spartacus/Gladiator not a movie about a closeted gay man struggling with his feelings.

boltthrow

I walk out of movies all the time.  Life is too short to sit through "Pain and Gain."

mortlock

I probably should have walked out of spiderman 2. that shit sucked. I was not impressed.

agent of change

We just walked out of "Monuments Men" or whatever it was called at the 3dollar theater. So boring. I asked the manager for a refund and as she handed me free passes she said "Yeah, lots of old people have been coming to see it."
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

inktvis

Monuments Men is indeed a horrible movie.

Never walked out of a movie, but when we went to see The Devil's Rejects, the cashier warned us that it was a terrible movie and that lots of people did walk out. We loved it though.

agent of change

Devil's Rejects is pretty awesome. The girl who takes a shower and later gets hit by a car is my best friend's little sister. I can remember her first starring role in a high school play.
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

The Bandit

Quote from: boltthrow on May 04, 2014, 11:08:28 AM
I walk out of movies all the time.  Life is too short to sit through "Pain and Gain."

I liked Pain and Gain.

amadkins

Quote from: mortlock on April 24, 2014, 11:29:02 PMI never walked out of a movie. but then again I don't go to movies that im not sure I will like. I did fall asleep during the unforgiven but that was more due to the fact that I was hammered than the movie itself..

Even hammered I still get engrossed in Unforgiven. Best western ever.

I should have walked out of the last Indiana jones. What a turd.

gritty_fingers

Quote from: mortlock on May 04, 2014, 09:51:57 PM
I probably should have walked out of spiderman 2. that shit sucked. I was not impressed.

Spiderman 3 is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
"Ginger People"

The Shocker

I wish I could have walked out of the new Mutant Turtles.

deleted account

The Shocker

Dylan Thomas

I'm more likely to fall asleep than walk out.

I distinctively remember falling asleep during the first Matrix, because I was really bored by it.

I remember falling asleep during Fight Club, because I really thought it was awful, and I can't stand how whiny, sniveling, and angsty Edward Norton is in all his roles.  Probably my least favorite actor of all time, so I should have known going in that I wouldn't like this one.

Waking Life.  I love Richard Linklater, but it's really hard to make it through this movie without falling asleep.  It lacks premise.  Even after owning a copy of it, I still have not once been able to make it through this whole movie without falling asleep.  Visually stunning, conceptually stunted.

I almost walked out on Hostel, because that was a really awful movie in my experience.  Almost walked out on Insidious Part 2, because that was a really awful movie.  Almost walked out on Saw 2, because that was also a really awful movie.

The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.