Woody Allen’s next movie to star Louis CK and Andrew Dice Clay

Started by deleted account, October 03, 2012, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangelight

yesssssss.

i haven't really cared about woody allen's last 10 million movies, but i'm excited for this.

deleted account

Match Point was ok, for a non-Woody Allen Woody Allen film

GodShifter

I liked "Match Point" quite a bit. I haven't liked anything he's done since that one. The one with Ian McShane and Scarlet Johansson was pretty awful. I can't remember the name of it, though.

socket

Was that the 3-word title one?  Blah.  I like most of his stuff I've seen but the recent stuff blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

lowdaddy

jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

boltthrow

MadJohnShaft

His movies are great to watch on an airplane. Mostly dialog, pretty girl to look at.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

deleted account

Quote from: socket on November 13, 2012, 12:39:42 AM
Was that the 3-word title one?  Blah.  I like most of his stuff I've seen but the recent stuff blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimes And Misdemeanors?  that one's awesome

deleted account

Narco Pollo

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on November 13, 2012, 10:27:00 PM
His movies are great to watch on an airplane. Mostly dialog, pretty girl to look at.

Pretty much this.  I never want to watch his movies or are drawn to them, but I'll watch and be sufficiently entertained if I stumble upon one.
Drug Chicken

boltthrow

Saw it Sunday, walked out halfway through.  Cate Blanchett was good but for some reason I thought it was gonna be funny and it wasn't, just kind of mean and obvious, Louis CK was fine, Dice was better than expected, maybe it got better but I was hungover and wasn't feeling it. 

deleted account

wow, sounds pretty shitty.  I bet there wasn't even a drunken frat party being held at the city morgue or NUTHIN'!

The Bandit

I don't remember ever walking out of a movie.  I did pass out during Cyborg though.

boltthrow

These days if it ain't happening, I walk.  I's got shit ta do.

The Bandit

Quote from: boltthrow on July 31, 2013, 02:38:27 PM
These days if it ain't happening, I walk.  I's got shit ta do.

Now I'm quick to quit a movie on Netflix.  I only go to see movies at the theater about 2-3 times a year, so they are ones I really want to go to.

franksnbeans

I just saw it the other day.  It's all east coast fuckers in San Francisco.  The story takes place in sf, but every actor still acted as if they were on the east coast.  They even dressed like east new yorkers or new jersiers.  What the fuck?  Maybe it's because the dude who made the movie usually makes his movies in new york.  Other than that, I wanted to see cate blanchett naked throughout the movie because she looked very hot.  There were  no tits or nothing.  Not even a bikini.  It was a good story about chicks who go after dudes who have money and have no other care, but it is not worth premium prices to see in the theatre.  Go matinee or wait for video.