Weird Movie Thread

Started by gritty_fingers, March 09, 2013, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gritty_fingers

Post a Trailer of some weird flick that no one has seen.

Here is Weng Weng - a midget James Bond
"Ginger People"

Lumpy

Have you seen Begotten? Weird, intensely dark movie which is also kind of tedious (it's over an hour long... you will probably be checking your watch at some point)

The whole thing is up on the net.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Lumpy

A friend of mine made this:

which had a theatrical release/distribution with this:

Lumpy

What about "Incubus" with William Shatner? All the dialogue is in Esperanto, with English subtitles. (I never watched it...). The whole thing is on YouTube:

boltthrow

A much weirder (and more fun) Shatner movie is "Impulse."  Find it and watch it.

Dunedin

I still to this day do not know what the fuck was going on in Eraserhead.

Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

JemDooM

Urgh Begotten scares the hell out of me, I remember whiteying pretty hard at Roadburn once because it was the background visuals for Evoken, I felt spiritually raw when I left that room, I had to go eat some pizza in the sunshine....

Eaten Alive is pretty weird, its all trippy, the direction is weird, and its weird that this guy has a hotel on a swamp with a gator and that people would actually be crazy enough to go there....

DooM!

gritty_fingers

A documentary about 2 elderly prostitutes

Meet the Fokkens:
"Ginger People"

ez

note that I am in no way recommending this movie. just thought it'd fit in here.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lumpy

I'm halfway through "Sweet Movie". It's fairly weird. Netflix has it.

frobbert

Kyoshi Kurosawa makes pretty weird movies. His movie Charisma (1999) for instance is about a down-on-his-luck police inspector who wanders off into a forest and finds a new goal in life by taking care of a tree. A botanical crime/mystery thriller? Yeah, something like that.
bite me