Under the Doom - this summer's hottest stonerrock series

Started by MadJohnShaft, June 24, 2013, 05:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadJohnShaft

A very special thread for a very special StonerRocker

It starts tonight, on CBS and goes until Sept.

Under The Doom - it will suffocate you with CBS drama.

Fluffy is that you boy?

Well, goollolllol eee

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Lumpy

Does Tina Tuner say "Welcome to the UNDERDOME!"?? Maybe that can be worked into the script.

Other ideas: Vampire sub-plot (big draw for tweens). Maybe one of the teen characters can have a Stoner Rock band.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

MadJohnShaft

An adorable Canine companion, a wise old black man, the sympathetic waitress, the cocky guy, the weak Dad and his mopey son, the tough lady cop, the evil man sheriff, the megalomaniac bald guy....

They are all there and more!  It's a TV show, we know the rules and they will be obeyed.

strangelight

if the adorable canine companion is not a boxer then i will not watch this.

GodShifter

MadJohnShaft

I feel a moral obligation to tell you you are missing a change to brown nose.   

GodShifter

A change or a chance? Me brown nosing wouldn't be a change.

Lumpy

Does the dog growl at the bad guy, because he knows...? (Canine intuition)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

MadJohnShaft

The lady cop is an Hispanic, which will balance the races after the people under the dome interbreed.

They should have four comedic stoner characters - while everybody else is approximating Lost meets Bikini Bingo - these guys are cracking wise and busting out a jam each week on electric guitars.  Tenacious D meets One Direction.

The Shocker

Is there also a mysterious drifter that winds up being the hero?

frobbert

Much as I hate to say it - because I grew up on his books - but I'm officially over King  :-[
bite me

Demon Lung

Quote from: The Shocker on June 24, 2013, 09:12:11 PM
Is there also a mysterious drifter that winds up being the hero?
not be before the whole town tries to lynch him first.

MadJohnShaft

I was distracted by the stupid hockey game and the lifetime movie about Jodi Arias but I did watch this show and there's a few hot chicks stuck under the dome.

They really were proud of the cut in half cow effect.

boltthrow

The Bandit

MadJohnShaft

Write in a lot more underwear scenes for the blonde and the redhead. Have one of them say 'im soooo thirsty' so I know you put that in for me. Thanks.

Great actors on this, so it might not turn into the mess that is something like Falling Sky's, which is unwatchable.

Missed opportunity for comedic cut in half by dome appearing scenes - conjoined twins cut in half, watermelon cut in half, etc....

MadJohnShaft

You could have a dude "I don't know why I keep smoking these things, they're killing me!" And then the dome could cut his cigarette end off.

You could have a rabbi performing a briss (Jews are under the dome, I assume) - and "Praised are you, Adonai our God, King of the Universe, who has sanctified us with Your commandments and commanded us in the ritual of circumcision."  cue DOME.

The Bandit

black

They did have a wacky, American African dj and his sensible, overweight White producer. Their little radio station seems to be the only way the underdomers can get outside information. Hopefully he'll spin some StonerRock before his demise.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

MadJohnShaft

Now you're thinking - how about a RUN DMC knock off - He could be DJing and cutting and scratching and then the Dome could appear and he could have just one turntable and half a microphone and only one MC.

MadJohnShaft

Enough with psycho boy with the girl in the box already - her shrieking and his bad acting.... when you take the reigns in two more episodes, please kill him off violently....

Also, you killed off Duke?

Don't forget to write a line "I'm sooooo thirsty" for one of the hot chicks to say, so I know you are thinking of me.

The Bandit

I want to see more of the sexy hispanic deputy.  She is muy hot.

MadJohnShaft

I did cry along with her when Bolthrow killed off Duke.

I want Johnny Handsome to beat up psycho boy everyweek.

black

I'm on board for that.

I guess this will be one of those series where part of the tension is wondering if they will suddenly kill off one of your favorite characters or a major player. I like the exploding heart mystery, but damn, y'all had to start with Duke?
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.