Under the Doom - this summer's hottest stonerrock series

Started by MadJohnShaft, June 24, 2013, 05:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadJohnShaft

I'm going to watch for....

I'm so thirsty

Please write a bunch of slutty scenes for the blonde.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

boltthrow

I don't think I was on the show yet.  I got there for episode 5 through 10.

The Bandit

Lumpy

Can you have a lonely divorceé do strip teases behind the dome, for teenage boys on the outside?

Trying to help.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

MadJohnShaft

Tonight is episode four - aren't there 13 altogether?

If you can spray paint onto the dome, it means it should start getting dirty after a while. Did people stop going to work?  Did they loot all the stores?

The Shocker

All in good time bro.  They are going to spread everything out for the second season.

boltthrow

MadJohnShaft

I hope the wussy kid that loves freaky forehead girl loots a music store and starts a StonerRock band called Black Dome.  I see why you couldn't have Angie say she was thirsty - she was all set for water this week.

Alice= lesbian hot mom
Norrie= freaky forehead girl
Linda= Latina cop that let her sexy hair down
Junior = creepy boy that kidnapped
Angie = the hot girl

Wussy Kid might be Joe....

Well, you let the hair out of that tight bun on the Latina and Hank found Ms Teen USA down in creepy's bomb shelter so we should be better positioned for hot chicks next week

Big Jim = Hank

The Bandit

What about Julia?  I love her hair.  Did you block her out because of the name?

And Bolt, when is the riot raping going to start?

The Bandit

boltthrow

The scene itself or Joe's acting when he sat up and went shhhhh?  Because there was some discussion of reshooting that.  I was for it.

The Bandit

Both really.  The seizures themselves were cheesy and him whispering was the cherry on top. 

Serious question Bolt, does it bug you that everything has to be dumbed down and spelled out on Network TV?  The good cable dramas don't seem to pander nearly as much.  Also, was this show originally developed for Showtime?

boltthrow

It's amazingly frustrating, especially on CBS, the kings of dumbing down and spelling out.  The upside is the much vaster exposure.  Once the DVR's were factored in, the UTD pilot got almost 18 million viewers.  Cable shows typically get 4 to 5.  So you do what you gotta do.  And yes, originally developed for Showtime but they passed. 

The Bandit

Yeah, it's interesting enough that I'll keep watching it, but I am always aware it is a network show.  Plus knowing it could have been on Showtime bugs me.  There would have been tits.

Being on in the summer doesn't hurt it either ratings wise.

It's no Challenge: Rivals 2, but what else is?

MadJohnShaft

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

MadJohnShaft

Next Monday they run out of Mustard so they have to eat their hotdogs California style.

boltthrow

Quote from: The Bandit on July 18, 2013, 02:50:55 PM
http://io9.com/is-under-the-dome-doomed-to-make-a-series-of-stunt-epis-816616690

Well Bolt, is it going to turn into that?

Yes and no.  CBS has repeatedly asked for an "incident" per episode and so you end up with things like the meningitis outbreak.  That eases up in later episodes as there is more and more mythology about dealing with the dome.  But early on CBS was wary of too much scifi. And you have to remember, Episode 4 is only Day 4 of the crisis. 

MadJohnShaft

For some little Podunk town, why is there an army of hipster urbanite bad-behaving multi ethnic teens with lip rings..... They should look like the cast of honey boo boo.... Fat, blonde, pasty milk fed idiots.

Hollywood has a delusional view of America, but.... Duh.

Suggested Incidents:

The town runs out of vegan soy for their lattes - Hank leads a scouting party
Price gouging by personal trainers sets the town on edge
Holy Fuck! Bees!
The cast of CBS's Survivorâ„¢ visits the dome to inspire the captives.
The dome is shrinking

The Bandit

MadJohnShaft

The Bandit

How much creative input did you have on that episode Bolt?

boltthrow