Notes: let's have blondie say 'I am so thirsty'

Incidents:
It turns out they are not under a dome after all
Cutest dog competition
Zombies!
First annual Dom-lympics
A very special Dome Christmas
Dome wedding
Out in the real world living under a dome catches on and becomes the hot new thing
There's more domes over more cities!
Local teens smear poop on dome

Some days chickens, some days feathers

The Bandit

Showers in the Dome next week and riots. 

I would like somebody to say it is starting to stink in the Dome.  Maybe next season.

MadJohnShaft

I think I would like to live under a dome made of naked teenage girls.

MadJohnShaft

The US Government won't stand the dome interfering with our radios - you can tell Bolty wrote that, since teabaggers hate America.

Alas, it turns out that the dome is indestructible.   Goodbye preacher man.  He was kind of a warmed over The Stand character...I wish you would kill off forehead girl, she creeps me out.

The Bandit

Maybe she should stick her forehead against the dome?

MadJohnShaft

Then she will writhe on the ground mumbling about stars

MichaelZodiac

I like the fact that I just have to turn on my brain a little bit to watch this show. Lots of excitement in last episode. And the latino cop is annoying.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

MadJohnShaft

She's beautiful in street clothes with her hair down though. Bolty?

boltthrow

She's also a party girl in real life.  Here she is from Big Jim's (Dean Norris) tweitter acct:

http://seenive.com/v/938876571467554816

black

Under The Blouse

this fall's hottest spin-off series
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

strangelight

Quote from: boltthrow on July 30, 2013, 12:35:43 PM
She's also a party girl in real life.  Here she is from Big Jim's (Dean Norris) tweitter acct:

http://seenive.com/v/938876571467554816

um, excuse me but dean norris is hank from breaking bad and always will be.

The Shocker

What parts were you involved with on the last episode Bolt?  The rape/murder riot?  Please say it wasn't the lame deus ex machina.

boltthrow

I did a pass on the script but the moves were all in place, I just smoothed out a little dialogue.

MadJohnShaft

I forgot to watch this yesterday so I'm watching it now.

The Shocker

Quote from: boltthrow on July 30, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
I did a pass on the script but the moves were all in place, I just smoothed out a little dialogue.

Were you responsible for the "the people are scared. I am too." masterpiece?

boltthrow

The Shocker

I figured that was just a standard CBS line.  I did find it amusing that an appliance delivery van was out and about.  At first I was wondering what they were delivering, but then I realized that it was a black man on his way to get his loot on.  Pretty sly, you old dog.  ;)

MadJohnShaft

MadJohnShaft

Bieber Boy and Creepy Forhead girl found some kind of thing - I was hoping they would eat it.

those people are frustratingly unorganized. Comically so....it seems like they should form committees for water, food, medicine, security - and go house to house to see how everyone's doing by now... but no.

strangelight

hey bolty, my mom's a big fan of under the doom. congrats, you've captured the two and a half men/big bang theory audience.  :P

The Shocker

It's a hate watch for me.  So much potential wasted by CBS.  I wish it had been on Showtime.

MadJohnShaft

I love how nobody ever knocks. The characters in the room will turn toward the entrant with fearful surprise.

The Shocker

Demon Lung

MadJohnShaft

It was nice of the kids to bury Rose.  That skate boy is going to hang around Princess but she's not happening.