Heavy Ripples - Double 7" of heavy rock

Started by ripplemusic, March 03, 2011, 02:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripplemusic

Many thanks to The Soda Shop for being the first to review the upcoming Heavy Ripples double 7" gatefold release with Stone Axe, Sun Gods in Exile, Grifter and Mighty High.

All new songs, not found elsewhere

http://thesodashop.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/review-heavy-ripples-vol-1/#more-5658
Bringing the guts back to rock and roll

EddieMullet

I just placed my order for this, it needs to arrive in time for the 4/20 celebration.

Hell yeah gonna get ripped gonna play it loud, you Ripple folks put our some mighty fine music.

EddieMullet

It's 4/19 and mine still hasn't arrived yet.

Keeping fingers crossed it shows up tomorrow.

Woody

Shit, I had some for sale at our show last night. I think the label's batch was shipped late to them by the plant. 4:20 still happens twice a day and 8:40 is twice as good.

EddieMullet

Mine came in the mail today, and it fucking rules perfect from start to finish I'm wasted as hell and I think I've listened to all 4 sides about 5 or 6 times already.

I also love the "Honk if You're Mighty High" sticker that came with it.

I'm going to write a song called "Honk if You're Mighty High"

The folks at Ripple Music know how to put out some quality rock and roll, this is the real shit.

Woody

Ha! Please do write a song called "Honk if You're Mighty High."

EddieMullet

I got the riff and the chorus worked out.  Need to work on the rest, but it's coming along.

Woody

Lemmy know if you need help with the verses. I always have a back log of stupid shit and slogans ready.

ollie

Dudes, Ollie from Grifter here...cheers y'all for likng the vinyl...keep buying it!!!