Sons of Anarchy

Started by MichaelZodiac, September 11, 2013, 08:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelZodiac

So season 6 premiered. Don't really know what to say really.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

Ranbat

I actually just started watching the series this weekend. I picked up Season 1 and watched over the weekend, then picked up Season 2 and finished it today. Currently working through Season 3. It's an okay show, but doesn't live up to the hype I've heard about it. I read that the opener of Season 6 may have crossed a line in some people's eyes. I don't know. It is something that happens in real life. Depends on the motivation for using it as part of the story arc. Was it just to have a shocker opening? Or is Sutter leading to a higher moral lesson?
Meh :/

Demon Lung

I'm not saying the show crossed the line but there are several things on that last episode that nobody ever wants to see. Dude getting raped, every dude on the shows ass, and last but not least the little kid shooting up his school. The acting is horrible too. You can clearly hear Charlie hunnams British accent come out in every episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dunedin

He did a shit football hooligan movie called Green Street as well where his "cockney" accent was worse than Dick van Dyke's. I cringed my way through the whole film.
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

Instant Dan

Otto is a piece of shit but seeing him getting his shit pushed up into him was another story. :-[

Bro. Righteous

Kinda the 'Sesame Street' of biker flicks.....meh.
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

chille01

I now mostly watch this show to see how dumb it will get. After this weeks episode, the answer is "very". Like, if you're looking for Irish gun runners, where do you look? Every bar in town with a shamrock on the front of course! And how do you know when a dirty mick has put a bomb in your place? The pen covered in... You guessed it... Shamrocks!

MadJohnShaft

I got bored after half the first season. oh well.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

Token

Damn, nigga capped his own mamma...

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith