American Horror Story

Started by demon gal, September 26, 2011, 02:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Lung

youngjohn12

They offered why the house maid looks diversely in last night time show, as she is seen how the men thinks her to be, or something to that impact. Can't be sure about too much else, as it gets a bit complicated. What is the cope with the used guy again? I cant be sure is he's a spider or whatnot, but if everyones a spider, how can they socialize the way they are with individuals and be seen by all (least Im very sure everyone recognizes them). Some elements need to be 'tied' together soon, and I have trust they will. Maybe they have something excellent up their sleeve for the Halloween weeks time show.

Demon Lung

You know that the season is over right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Shocker

I'm thinking youngjohn isn't in the US.

demon gal

Jor el

Was Jessica there to accept?
I've heard she is batshitcrazy.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Demon Lung

Quote from: Jor el on January 16, 2012, 11:59:17 AM

I'd bang her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

demon gal

Quote from: Jor el on January 16, 2012, 11:59:17 AM

I can't believe you missed it, she was out of her gourd. Babbling nonsense, hair all over the place. I'm not sure she knew what she won for.

I love her, I want her to adopt me.

demon gal

Anybody have a pair of 3d glasses I can borrow?

JemDooM

I loved it! cant wait for season 2 :) I wished theyd kept Adelaide in it for longer her character and the actress was really sweet....
DooM!

Soundgardenia

I love how they just had that Adam Levine dude bleed to death...
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

The Shocker

Watching it when I get home from work this afternoon.  Pretty excited about it.

Demon Lung

I'm not allowed to watch it until later this weekend. So I've been informed

The Shocker

Quote from: Demon Lung on October 19, 2012, 10:07:21 AM
I'm not allowed to watch it until later this weekend. So I've been informed

Cause of kids?

Demon Lung

No because the lady doesn't want to have to wait a full week to see the second episode

The Shocker

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

GodShifter

bitter

Over the last few days, I've had a family member who watches the show explain the premise of the 1st season and criticize the 2nd season opener. She said if it doesn't improve after the next episode, she wont continue watching. From what little I've gathered, this show sounds kind of retarded ;D.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Jor el

In addition to being bad - add horrible shooting style (NYPD Blue) and cutting.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Soundgardenia

I'm curious about the different use of characters... Looking forward to the next episode!
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

The Shocker

I find it to be enjoyable campy trash.

Instant Dan

I watched the first 3 episodes and I can see why the ladies enjoy this show for the same reason they enjoy/enjoyed True Blood. Trashy factor with the intriguing story. That being said, i'll stick to my standby shows.

boltthrow

My theory is that girls like both AHS and TB because they're horror infused with a campy (gay) sensibility.  In a way, it's so over the top that it's less scary.  The thing I don't like about AHS is the look of it.  The film (so to speak) is slightly diffused to make it look old-timey and the sets look cheap.  Jessica is good (as are all the actors) but it's got that breathless OMG-the-religious-people-are-actually-the-craziest-ones-even-know-they-say-they're-the-holy-ones!! POV that was edgy in perhaps the 50s.