Next Gen-Consoles can go and Fuck!

Started by Bro. Righteous, August 23, 2015, 06:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Righteous

I switched from my usual Xbox original/360 console to a PS4 b/c I really wanted to play Dying Light, took the bundle w/Last of Us, which I lasted
about 45-min...before getting bored w/the game (not to mention the major Data dump on my internet server! - fuckers!).
...so, all anticipated and got a good buzz on, threw in Dying Light, and fuck me, shit controls just ruins the fuck for me, PS4 controller
blows ass IMO, why are the fucking L/R knobs so fucking close together? Is this made for midgets (no offence).
Just bad game-control, like having an ongoing seizure - which way is up man?

Anyhooey, maybe a heads-up for anyone looking to go new gen, even the new PGA golf sucks ass!!....and that would be my go-to game
to kill some time w/some stoner buddies, but hey, it's fucking EA...ain't no Tiger Woods '08 that's fo'shure....even the fucking graphics look
old gen, on a new gen console!!!???? Fuckers!!!!

I'll give Witcher III a try on this, but if that doesn't do it for me, it's on craigslist for half of what I paid for a quick sale and to get it the fuck
outta my sight - and I'll be plugging back in my Xbox360 and enjoy my competent controller and Tigers Woods stoned-out golf afternoons and
ability of playing DVD's w/o a fucking internet connection firmware update horshit - oh, and PS4 no MP3 plays so your shit outta luck there too.
FUCK YOU TECHNOLOGY!!

/rant

I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

VOLVO)))

Ill buy it for half of what you paid... (which was?)

I want this shit so I can play witcher iii as well. Ill even send you my PS3, games, controller and all if you wanna adjust price a little more, haha. (not a lot.)
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

socket

Dude, it's probably rough coming from 360 to PS analog if that's where you started. I got a 360 after being a PS guy and HATED that the nubs were not aligned. I got used to it. I'm sure it'll grow on you. Honestly my go to game on PS4 is blacklight. Free to play. I put $20 into it and bought sticky bombs and a better gun, but the CTF is a blast even with default weapons. Shrug. Helldiver's is a great time killer too. I think it supports 4 local or multiplayer (same with mercenary kings))
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Bro. Righteous

Yeah, gonna give it more of a go, just a first (buzzed - ha) impression I had, gonna stick w/Dying Light and get the Witcher III before
making a final decision on it - fuck, first world problems eh?....also looking forward to the Mad Max game although most movie game adaptions
suck balls first impressions look good. Thx for the suggestions sock.

gritty_fingers

I always preferred the Xbox controller over the playstation
"Ginger People"

RalphSnart_2

Lied to myself and said I wasn't going to buy a new system. Then I saw some clips of the new Fallout. $400 later I have an XBox One sitting in my room with no games. Waiting...

You can't take it with you...

Bro. Righteous

So got bored w/Mad Max, what's w/all the 'repeater' shit in today's games, mission, level-up, repeat, same mission dynamic, repeat...repeat....REPEAT. Ugh!
Couldn't get into Dying Light b/c of the control mechanics were shite, what's w/the fucking dot! THAT FUCKING DOT!!????

I'm gonna give Fallout 4 a go, never played the series but actually watched a whole gameplay playthru of Fallout 3 and New Vegas so pretty hip to
the story/gameplay.....but still....meh on these consoles.

Wake me up when GTA VI is available. heh/

socket

been playing rocket league, the witcher 3, battlefront, nhl or other sports games, super time force, etc etc, there's a lot of shit to do on ps4. i rarely turn it on but when i do there is so much shit for me to do.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.