Main Menu

Friday Only

Started by Hemisaurus, August 03, 2017, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

So tomorrow, or today if you're reading this tomorrow, or last week, if you are a slow reader, Bandcamp is donating it's share of anything sold to Transgendered Llawyers, I think that's ones that work for Transgendered, not ones that are. Anyway, it's a double whammy, because all our share goes into an animal shelters PayPal account, directly, we don't have a PayPal for our band.

So save some rainbow folk, save some fuzzy animals, go buy our album, or someone elses if you hate animals, or don't buy 'em atall. Really life is about choices, and I choose to drink before using the internet.

http://hemisaurus.com (yes it's a Bandcamp link)

Oh and come see us on tour (again click link), or don't, go see someone else entirely different, or stay home, eat some cheese or something. Y'know, free country, just now, so far, kinda.

Man I really want some chocolate, or pizza, or maybe some hummus, man this internet is weird.

Pissy

I saw this email come through and thought it was interesting that bandcamp decided that anyone who signed up, by default agrees with their politics. 

I unsubscribed to their spam at that point. Not because im anti-LBGTSMEQAPLDH, but because it's a blatant abuse of power.
Vinyls.   deal.

Hemisaurus

My politics has always been kitties.

Lumpy

Quote from: Pissy on August 06, 2017, 08:43:35 PM
I saw this email come through and thought it was interesting that bandcamp decided that anyone who signed up, by default agrees with their politics. 

I unsubscribed to their spam at that point. Not because im anti-LBGTSMEQAPLDH, but because it's a blatant abuse of power.

I'm not sure if I understand. Bandcamp is donating their own share of profits for one day. Doesn't cost the bands anything, if I understand correctly. Where is the abuse of power?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.