Videos of you playing/Music you've recorded

Started by VOLVO))), April 04, 2011, 10:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the diddler

Instant Dan

You know, this makes me realize I need to invest in something other than the cheap tape recorder I still use for recording. How else is anyone going to hear my amazing playing if I want to join another band?

Sarcasm aside, anyone use one of those Zoom video or audio recorders and if so, can you tell me about them?

tomz.

@ Diddler:  I think I kinda have a crush on your drummer.
motorcycles, rock n roll, and beer, not necessarily in that order.

Jötun

[soundcloud]http://snd.sc/NHCMKH[/soundcloud]

James1214

@instant dan, this video was shot on 2 camz with audio from a zoom h1 @ the back of the club, this is my current band, Heavy Action. started as just heavy renditions of 70's b-sides, now we're writing originals. i play bass.... dr zayus plays guitar

love the h1 for recording, its pretty much idiot proof and can record a shittontm of time, like 4 hours at the highest bit-rate wmv, and like 60 or something like that hours at the lowest bit-rate mp3 (with the included micro sd card which is... 2 gigs i think?) my only complaint is that it doesn't come with a pop filter and the accessory kit is an additional 40 bucks. i would highly recommend it though, great little recorder, and if its indicative of zoom's stuff as a whole id say pull the trigger and you wont be sorry.

words

Blueberry Lazer

improv demo

These are acoustic versions of some of my old tunes

core9

This is my band opening for Kyuss Lives back in December.
I am the guitar player

mutantcolors

heh, core, the first couple seconds I was thinking yaaawwn...then the volume hit and it became one of the best things I've seen posted ehre

core9

Quote from: mutantcolors on February 09, 2012, 02:07:32 AM
heh, core, the first couple seconds I was thinking yaaawwn...then the volume hit and it became one of the best things I've seen posted ehre

Thanks Mutant!  You can grab a download of the CD at http://cursetheson.bandcamp.com

mutantcolors

right on, ill play ya on my radio show tomorrow night @ http://kuoi.org/

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Discö Rice

Quote from: the diddler on April 17, 2011, 12:40:37 PM

first song, first show, new band
Dude - how did I miss THIS when it was first posted?! Fucking rad!
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Blueberry Lazer

the diddler

ROWDYBEER

nevermind i have no idea how to post a video. i fail.

Volume

Harm

More faithfulfew right here.

Harm

Quote from: core9 on February 08, 2012, 12:15:32 PM
I am the guitar player

Radical shit!
More faithfulfew right here.

inductorguitars

Quote from: Volume on February 16, 2012, 06:07:09 AM
Here's our latest video, fun shoot.

Pretty fun video.  Who you gonna Call? What's that guitar that the singer is playing? Kinda looks like a Tomahawk Tele from the UK (Tho I forget the maker's name.)

core9

Quote from: Harm on February 16, 2012, 08:08:09 AM
Quote from: core9 on February 08, 2012, 12:15:32 PM
I am the guitar player

Radical shit!

Thank-you Harm!  Go grab a download of our album at http://cursetheson.bandcamp.com.  Got a new one on the way.

Volume

Quote from: inductorguitars on February 16, 2012, 03:36:28 PM
Quote from: Volume on February 16, 2012, 06:07:09 AM
Here's our latest video, fun shoot.

Pretty fun video.  Who you gonna Call? What's that guitar that the singer is playing? Kinda looks like a Tomahawk Tele from the UK (Tho I forget the maker's name.)

It's a Schecter Ultra I think. Pretty good guitar, he had a new pickguard made with a slightly different shape and changed the pups for Bare Knuckle Warpigs.

RAGER

This is from a couple years ago on 4th of july.  Someone just commented that it is one of the best videos on youtube......ummm ok.  thanks?  Anyways I was shitfaced.  From my front porch at full volume.  Some of you have already seen it.

No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

my shitty band playing our shitty songs with a bunch of fuckups because we suck. I can't even sing and play at the same time, yet, lol.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.