Show Off Your Rigs: Rebirth

Started by VOLVO))), December 04, 2010, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin Man

@11

Quote from: RAGER on November 17, 2020, 10:09:00 PM
Ok I'm showing off. Now my little room behind that door will be the synth lab

Very nice, RAGER. And ooooh pinstripe! Really good looking fun room there.

Every Soldano cab I've seen, not that many actually, but were all front loaded and velcro grill with pull tabs, at least the 4x12's. (I should not have sold my SLO stack - bought it from Soldano). Then again it probably got used way more than I could have since then.

Rock on, RAGER! You're inspiring me to make a pedal board (of sorts) ie unbox some pedals and check them out again.

RAGER

Drum Lab is to the left. Can't show it yet.
No Focus Pocus

Danny G

Drum Lab as in Laboratory, or Drum Lab as in Labrador Retriever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

RAGER

No dogs for me anymore. Just cats. So drum cat. Daddyo
No Focus Pocus

James1214

Cab made it back to me after 7 years. Old Sunn 212, lent indefinitely to a buddy, who gave it back a few days ago. Stoked.

words

words

Muffin Man

whut the janky looking bass?

I am saddened but it had to go the cantilevered SUNN 6x10 silver velco attached grill (dead stock factory museum piece). It would have been a perefect living room piece. Was a bit boxy though. I can has again?

RAGER

That's a nice Sunn cab.

Wife bought me a new rug for the new jam space.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

i found this pic today. i forgot i had it. one of my very earliest gear set ups, im thinking 1990-ish. i still have the boss pedal board but the amp and bass are long gone. 

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

8 string? Are there 8 tuning pegs, or is that the glaucoma talking?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

mortlock

4 string. Thats just a weird shadow.

Muffin Man

I have the guitar and amp). I' do something soon for you

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

That looks nice, what are we calling that guitar... SG Jr.?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Muffin Man

6x10 actully, cantilevered, front loaded. I think it was for a bass amp so I let it go to its proper home with a punk bassist that had to have it. I never did get the S1200 but had a Model T, ferrocious, though a reissue. ps. I do love 10" guitar speakers say in a 2x10 combo. Had a tweed 3x10 for awhile, loved it.

The SG is a 2006 reissue I think of a '67 Jr., batwing pickguard. Its got a Wolftone P90, Pigtail bridge. Just remebered it's got a broken tuner - the plastic butter bean or whatever they call it. Time to fix it.

Stonergrunge

Yep, this is my rock 'n' roll sanctuary.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Submarine

Quote from: Stonergrunge on May 29, 2021, 12:04:16 PM
Nice setup.  Is that the old skool Analogman Delay?  I just got the flat box version. They are lovely. 
What is the light blue box just below the power supply?

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Submarine on May 29, 2021, 01:59:32 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on May 29, 2021, 12:04:16 PM
Nice setup.  Is that the old skool Analogman Delay?  I just got the flat box version. They are lovely. 
What is the light blue box just below the power supply?

Thanks, yes that is the old Dual Analog Delay, I bought it new in 2011... sometimes I think about the flat box though, specially since I've had to replace both footswitches two or three times so far, maybe the flat box can be less prone to reduce the lifespan of the 3PDTs. The big light blue box is the MJM Sixties Vibe.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love