Main Menu

Great to be back

Started by core9, December 07, 2010, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core9

Man, I never really realized how much stonerrock.com meant to me (especially the jam room) until it was gone.  So glad that someone took up the cause and got us a new site to go to.
Where else was I gonna go to talk about Matamps,weed,fuzz,great bands and all the other shit that gets thrown around in here?????

Doom on my friends....good to "see" you all!

VOLVO)))

Glad to see you, too, my friend.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

spookstrickland

I think the Jam room was the best forum online.  And now thanks to stonerrocklives.com it still is

Cheers :)
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

lordfinesse

Yes I say hooray for the Jam Room. If there were T-shirts, I'd buy one. Someone should design one. ($killit?)
Billy Squier 24/7

spookstrickland

some stickers would be way cool too.  I'd buy one and put it on my guitar case for sure!

Quote from: lordfinesse on December 08, 2010, 03:31:23 PM
Yes I say hooray for the Jam Room. If there were T-shirts, I'd buy one. Someone should design one. ($killit?)
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

black_out

Definitely nice to have the forum back! Plus look what we can do now!!

By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

peyotepeddler

cheers

and enjoy this one....................wish i had the excess to blow on it

Jor el

Eyeprod!!

Good to see you.
I still have the Tele I got from you, and I added a G&L Strat to the collection.
What Would Scooby Do ?

tossom

I want a robot pedal!  That thing is most cool, cheers for the link.
"Beige rock"

Sonictitan

I hear that.  I was on sr.com for 11 years!  What the fuck??!  So, hopefully, this will go on for longer.

Anything from Creepyfingers rules.

djpatb

www.signal30.com
HEAVY ROCK - CLEVELAND, OH

peyotepeddler

Quote from: tossom on December 11, 2010, 05:02:41 AM
I want a robot pedal!  That thing is most cool, cheers for the link.

no doubt man, but at $320, yikes

$200 is a good threshold for me, even that is almost, no fucking way!!!!!!!!!!

The Riffer

where the fuck have I been...whatsup fuckers.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

clockwork green

I Like we're survivors from a crash...grateful for those who made it, mourning those who didn't make it. How did you guys find out about srlives? Someone on harmony-central told me.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Jor el

Sweet Baby Jesus on The Cross!

It's Clockwork Green!
Good to see you.
What Would Scooby Do ?

VOLVO)))

Clockwork Motherfuckin' GREEEEEEEN. Glad you're here. I actually googled "what the fuck happened to stonerrock.com" and I got a link to here. Noticed there was a Jam Room, and immediately made a "Show Off your Rig" thread, and that got the ball rollin'. We've had refugees pouring in. Glad you clowns made it, too.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

MikeyT

"Eyeprod!!

Good to see you.
I still have the Tele I got from you, and I added a G&L Strat to the collection."
- Jor El

" and I added a G&L Strat to the collection."

Thumbs up.

Chovie D

E9th here. what is downtuning?

black_out

Quote from: Chovie D on December 13, 2010, 11:52:24 AM

I was just reading about Nashville tuning yesterday and I thought to myself, "Wonder if E9th is on the new forum?"

good to see ya back, dude.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

MikeyT

Jor el

Chovie!!
You still have the Kramer?
What Would Scooby Do ?

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Chovie D on December 13, 2010, 11:52:24 AM

Grumpy old man! Glad you found your way! Good to see ya! The "Show off your rig" thread is in need of your attention.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Chovie D

haha, the Kramer. i still have it but havent played it in years. back then it was the only guitar I had which could hold a .070 guage string. Now I have a nice baritone for tuning down to A, so the Kramer gets no love at all. Id sell it but it only cost me $50 and no one in their right mind would want it so its kinda like ...why bother? I cant beleive i played that POS, Ive become such a gear snob now.

Blackout Ive never played a nashville tuned guitar. Thats somethig Id like to try someday for sure.

Big news in my geek gear world since we last spoke was scoring a Mutron II phaser and a mosrite Fuzzrite for $150 for both.

good to see you all, I am cranky as ever, and getting older by the second.
I am E9th on the other board in the jamroom (players club) ,l havent posted there yet tho.

Volume

Lippy and Jake are still MIA. Who else?

RAGER

things are shaping up nicely ;)
No Focus Pocus