New tracks up from my band !

Started by core9, December 08, 2010, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core9

FINALLY gonna release our CD "Klonopain" in January.  
Got some med quality downloads available on Facebook.  Feel free to take em and share them with your friends and bandmates etc.

Feedback would be cool (just don't be to mean, I'm sensitive!) ::)

http://www.facebook.com/cursetheson

Click on Band Profile

Hope you dig it!

dk419

Good tone. The recording quality is decent. One of the songs sounded a little sloppy until the rest f the band kicks in, but over all it's good stuff.

We will have to do a show together some time, since you aren't too far away.

core9

Thanks for the input Dk419, what band are you in? 

dk419

core9

Duh!  Cool man...we should certainly play a show together.

dk419

Check you Bmai.... I mean messages.

core9

Jam Roomers......I would love to hear some more feedback!! :'(

black_out

Quote from: core9 on December 14, 2010, 09:12:05 PM
Jam Roomers......I would love to hear some more feedback!! :'(

I fuckin dig it dude.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

core9

Thanks Blackout.  Feel free to download those songs if you want. 

tossom

I really like your stuff, big fat guitar sound.  Out of interest, what gear do you use?  I checked the post your rigs thread but didn't see you there!
"Beige rock"

core9

On that recording I am using an SG and a D*A*M Meathead through a Laney AOR 100...cranked!  I sold all that gear and now I am running a Matamp Green Legend and a Matamp GT120 in stereo, with a new D*A*M Meathead M-13.  I've been meaning to post some pics of my rig...glad you liked it!

tossom

Well, I have an SG so I might be able to get close to the sound!  Yeah, really cool stuff.  I think I am like number 49 on your facebook page!  I would love a new amp, thinking an electric amp company Black would look cool as hell, but then I'd have too many amps to know what to do with cos could never sell my marshalls. ???
"Beige rock"

core9

Ya I wanted an Electric as well, but wasn't willing to wait the year or so that it takes.
I'm going to be posting the rest of the songs very soon so please check back when you can. ;D