I'm hungry...

Started by mertzy, December 09, 2012, 07:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mertzy

Soundgardenia

I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

mortlock

how high will that thing get you..equate it to bong hits please.

Metal and Beer

Chimichanga, ese? Where'd you score that?
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Demon Lung

Roberto's taco shop in Vegas

mortlock

holy fuck that looks amazing.

crissgill

Going to do a gazpacho today, but what I really feel like eating is something along the lines of a spinach soup, since the weather is all rainy.

Soundgardenia

These are a few of the dishes I had this weekend:

Traditional dish from my hometown, Francesinha:

Grill 'em All burger, the Behemoth (yes, those are two grilled cheese sandwiches used as buns)

I've been carrying aspirin with me, just in case...
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

RAGER

Since I'm out working way the fuck up in the boonies today where there's nothing around, my lunch consisted of cheese and crackers with a pickle spear and fresh carrots.
It's beautiful up here though.
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

I just made freedom toast and used the leftover egg to make an omelet.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mortlock

the perfect breakfast is 2 eggs overeasy with bacon and homies with onions well. rye toast and orange juice with ice..from this place

..and that doesn't even begin to get into the steak sandwiches they are famous for..

I,Galactus

^ hold the ice in the OJ, but other than that I'm good.  A good greasy spoon is hard to beat.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"