Started by ez, October 16, 2014, 09:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez

Rick & Morty
You're The Worst
Bojack Horseman
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Silicon Valley

Seems like there's never been a better time for TV comedy than right now. I'm still digging some older shows that are still running, like It's Always Sunny, but this new crop of comedy is hitting all the right buttons for me.

How bout you?

First person to say Modern Family, Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother gets a concrete pie to the face
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

boltthrow

Touch of Cloth.

(and Modern Family remains fucking hilarious).

The Shocker

The Goldbergs
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (I have a huge crush on Chelsea Peretti)
Broad City
The Mindy Project
Bob's Burgers

EaterofBirds

"The Meltdown" is still holding my interest some..

ez

Been meaning to check out Bob's Burgers for ages now.

Touch of Cloth, Broad City and The Meltdown all look good. Will check them out when I find the time.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

juggernaut

Quote from: ez on October 17, 2014, 03:07:52 PM
Been meaning to check out Bob's Burgers for ages now.

Touch of Cloth, Broad City and The Meltdown all look good. Will check them out when I find the time.

I ignored Bob's Burgers for the longest time.  I was flipping through netflix and decided to give it a shot and ended up really loving it.  I'm sucker for Benjamin's voice so that made it an easy sell for me.

ez

Did similar for Bojack Horseman, flipped through Netflix which recently arrived here and checked it out based on other original Netflix shows. First two episodes were pretty meh, but the rest is gold.

whoshotthefrog

Workaholics
Brooklyn 99
The Goldbergs
Silicon Valley
Bob's Burgers
Modern Family
Parks and Recreation
Seinfeld reruns
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Adam Devine's House Party

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

retardgroove

I've dug the 1st two so far.

edit: It has Norm Macdonald.

Token

Black Jesus had me for a moment, it lost me after a while.

Modern Family hands down from a writing standpoint is hilarious.

Drunk History still gets it.

Stopped watching Workaholics, I'll catch a re-run and giggle from time to time.

Amy Schumer is just too damn funny/smug for me? I get that same vibe from Sarah Silverman? Uber hot smarty gal poop humor? Think it had its time.

Parks and Rec is great

Black Dynamite is for brothas' only (I can say that)

Eric Andre show is pretty much FTW

Guilty Pleasure shit - New Girl (I said it), and Chrisley Knows Best (Not too proud to admit)

IMO - Broad City is game changing. Those two are just phenomenal. 

Ryno

Key and Peele.  Drunk History. But for the money, I still think The Daily Show and Colbert are two of the best shows on TV.
If a bear shits in the woods, should I have a cocktail?