Dave'sCookinShow!!

Started by black, June 22, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

I watched the founder with michael keaton. Great movie. I also watched the mcmillions doc. Also great, so i was inspired to dabble in the corporate world of fast food.

Muffin Man

Impressive selection with the chowder complement. Is the cool boomerang formica 50's or 60's? I wanna say 50's. The jukebox style sound blasting is hip, dad. By the looks of it the place maybe has a hint of divey-ness? perfect! I bet they make a mean open face hot turkey plate

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Muffin Man

Quote from: mortlock on December 25, 2023, 09:54:42 PMgeneral tso's chick

Classic Christmas take-out. I'm jealous! Spotted an open Indian restaurant and almost stopped but it was after a 2-day feast. I could have ate more but was on the road and had to move. But I did look along the way for an open Chinese restaurant...no luck. I've never had Chinese take-out for Christmas but am well aware of the tradition. So great to see this episode 138 of DCS. You covered it man!

mortlock

awesome calamari and an amazing waterway location. fully accessible by boat in the spring summer.

Pissy

I always find myself wanting noodles instead of rice with General's Tso's chicken.  Chinese noodles trump fried rice at all times in my experience. 
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

it looks authentic. I've taken to a relaxed noodle, baked, if you will. I reheated some leftover noodles today in fact. It's definatley a science and top-tier ingredients are a must. When it's on you'll know. Fake noodles won't put you "in a state" but the real-deal will make your eyes roll back. I am serious about noodles.

RAGER

Ah yes. The Generals Toes. With noodles would be good.

That Braddock Bay place looks like a great place to tie one on. Outside in the summer and inside in the winter.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Muffin Man

thank you double dave omg

RAGER

Never heard of the place but their menu
Looks good. I'd be all over that mortadella sandwich. They're using Tempesta cured meats and bunch is the shit. I need to order some 'nduja.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

What a carnival! Fantastic episode 146. I had a really nice velvety bowl of split pea last month but I'd bet your is better by the looks of it, that does looks reeeal good. My deli make a real good one too. Oh boy am I hungry now.