Breastuarants

Started by gritty_fingers, April 23, 2014, 05:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gritty_fingers

I was reading this article about Breastuarants:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/breastaurants-you-should-know_n_1634059.html

I only know of Hooters. I didn't know there were other places too. Recently I was driving by a place called the Tilted Kilt and there were sexy girls outside waving at people. They were wearing Scottish kilts (hence the name).

I don't usually frequent these place but damn...

"Ginger People"

black

Out here we have those as well as;

Ojos Locos

Twin Peaks

and a chain of strip clubs called T.D.'s who have daily food specials and steak and lobster for under ten bucks on Fridays.

I'd be suspect of any seafood coming out of any of these joints.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

gritty_fingers

I cant imagine going to a strip club for the food. Especially seafood!

As for Hooters, I haven't been to one since the 90s. I remember going with a group of people and I remembered I liked my meal. The Tilted Kilt is getting harsh reviews on Yelp so I imagine Hooters is better.

I feel a little weird going there by myself. It seems more like a social bring your friends kinda-scene.
"Ginger People"

RAGER

The Acropolis ( A-crop) here in Portland makes a pretty good steak.
No Focus Pocus

gritty_fingers

Quote from: RAGER on April 23, 2014, 07:11:47 PM
The Acropolis ( A-crop) here in Portland makes a pretty good steak.

Do they have hot greek girls or something?
"Ginger People"

bitter

T N T - Tater's N' Tits

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

James1214

God call Rager, When Damnweevil was in active and going to portland a couple of times a year we always made a point to have the morning after the gig breakfast at the acropolis, 7 dollar Tbone and Eggs with a side of Hot chicks getting naked is a pretty good way to start the day.
words

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

black

Jor el

There was one of those Hot Spot Coffee joints aboot twenty minutes oot from the swamp.
It closed up shop.
What Would Scooby Do ?

black

They were number one on that list.
Michigan!!

gritty_fingers

Quote from: black on February 16, 2015, 11:06:43 AM
There are more than I realized.

http://www.rantfood.com/2014/11/15/15-restaurants-with-the-hottest-waitresses/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Outbrain&utm_term=Title1

I found a place in Raleigh called the "Flying Saucer" in which girls wear skimpy black skirts. It had more of a college feel to it though and there wasn't a lot of sexiness there. The food was cheap though and they had a wide selection of beers.
"Ginger People"

Pissy

Quote from: gritty_fingers on March 04, 2015, 09:12:28 AM

http://www.rantfood.com/2014/11/15/15-restaurants-with-the-hottest-waitresses/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Outbrain&utm_term=Title1

I found a place in Raleigh called the "Flying Saucer" in which girls wear skimpy black skirts. It had more of a college feel to it though and there wasn't a lot of sexiness there. The food was cheap though and they had a wide selection of beers.

There was one of those here near the university just after I graduated college.  never went, but I recall 100 taps being their claim.  Hot chicks were not part of the word of mouth.
Vinyls.   deal.

gritty_fingers

Quote from: Pissy on March 05, 2015, 02:05:03 PM
Quote from: gritty_fingers on March 04, 2015, 09:12:28 AM

Yeah..there was more beer than girls.

There was one of those here near the university just after I graduated college.  never went, but I recall 100 taps being their claim.  Hot chicks were not part of the word of mouth.
"Ginger People"