Taste the rainbow

Started by Demon Lung, July 28, 2013, 01:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Lung

The past few days I've been on a cereal kick. Right now I'm eating a bowl of lucky charms. My favorites are lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch and captain crunch. What are your favorites? I'm sure rager makes homemade bran flakes or something.

Jor el

I grew up with mostly Kellogg's. Mostly.

Frosted Flakes & Sugar Corn Pops
What Would Scooby Do ?

The Shocker

Captain Crunch Crunchberries, Cookie Crisp

Jor el

Cookie Jarvis !

Fruity Pebbles seemed to turn into wax.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Demon Lung

Fruity pebbles you have to eat quick.

Jor el

Freakies were a favourite.
They were replaced by Grins & Smiles & Giggles & Laughs.

Both made by Purina.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Demon Lung

Purina makes dog food dude...

Jor el

Yep

It was awesome having the same food logo as our pets.
What Would Scooby Do ?

deleted account

I used to let fruity and cocoa pebbles get soggy and then eat it cuz the fruity/ chocolate milk at the end was the bomb

James1214

im totally a kid to hippies, the most "normal" cereal I had as a kid (not kashi or other similar shit) were Shredded Oat Squares, they're still my favorites.

words

ladysloth

current obsession: cinnamon Life @ 11pm or later, but never in the morning.

Chovie D

havent been into cereal since forever...but my fave were:
freakies (because they had the coolest toys)
and captain Crunch Peanut Butter.

deleted account

combining Cap'n Crunch peanut butter with crunchberries was the tits

neighbor664

Jor el

I wish Isabella would come back.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Lumpy

People tormented her relentlessly here, so I don't expect that to happen.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

peoplething

you can talk to her if you join the facebooks. she's got a new station and broadcasts over FM as well as the interwebs. plus there's some Canadian simulcast dealeo.
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Lumpy

She hella groovy posts over at the Obeliks.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

deleted account

MadJohnShaft

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Beta Cloud

fuck cereal. perfect waste of grains that can be made into intoxicant beverages.

fuck cereal.
why does it hurt when i pee?

mortlock

Quote from: Beta Cloud on January 24, 2015, 01:22:28 AM
fuck cereal. perfect waste of grains that can be made into intoxicant beverages.

fuck cereal.
you cant not like this..

mortlock

especially the free marvel superhero stickers..

Beta Cloud

Quote from: mortlock on January 24, 2015, 01:54:40 AM
especially the free marvel superhero stickers..

true story; i have a vivid memory of it.
i was about 4, it was late fall and all the bushes around were bare from the leaves falling.
i'm home, (there was no pre-k then), with mom, dad is at work. i'm the youngest of five. three snitch ass big sisters and a brother with a jean jacket that smells like patchouly oil. there were other smells from him... backyard camping tent burnt smells; candles, incense, and a very specific burning foliage type of smell... and the distinct image of the 'zig zag man'.

so i see that there's a toy in a box of cereal from the advertisement on it, (THINK SUBMARINE THAT YOU ADD BAKING SODA TO, SO YOU CAN WATCH IT DIVE AND RISE!!! SUCH ACTION!!!), in our pea green 70's kitchen cabinet. must have... but how!!?!?

i take the box, leave the house, (child protective services would be in that shit like a motherfucker these days), as my mother is engrossed by 'the days of our lives' on the tube, and DUMP the box in a bare bush. it was TRIX. i remember my horror as the tiny multi colored balls cascaded across the lawn. fuck me, i know 'THE BELT' is imminent. I TASTED THAT FUCKING RAINBOW ALRIGHT.

so i fold up the box, then stuff it down the sewer drain in front of my house. nothing to see here.
i then grab the toy and go back into the house.

a bit later, (seems like lifetime), sister #1 walks through the front door from school and blows up my fucking spot.

the rest is sketchy, but the feeling of guilt is overwhelming.

my love of cereal has been lost forever.

but do you remember this shit?

they had this mufucka' right here on a commercial, (can't find that one but he looked like this)

like 40 years ago...
why does it hurt when i pee?