I think I brokeded sr.com...got some bass cabs/head to sell

Started by Starbender, December 07, 2010, 11:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starbender

I literally hit submit on a post for the jam room and next thing I know it was gone. sheesh.

anyhow, used to be Salvador67. I'm trying to get rid of a rig and a half to fund the build of a new cab (even though i've already paid for it).

1972 Kustom 3x15 Cab w/ new Jensen C15K speakers (100W, 16Ohm); $120/piece speakers...
Cabinet runs at 5.3 ohms. This cab does not have casters or handles, but that would be inexpensive to fix; thankfully it's relatively light compared to an ampeg fridge. There are some tears in the tuck n' roll, but that's expected with an old cab. the important thing is that it's LOUD, it sounds amazing and the cab is in good shape otherwise.

1972 Kustom 200B Head - 200W solid state. bass and treble control. bright switch. 2 channels. I just had my tech go through this and replace the caps (with a breakout board), the power supply, as well as some old diodes. This upgrade gave it a big power/low end boost. Sounds amazing and is in good working order. one of the LOUDER solid state amps ever made.

mid 70's silverface Sunn 6x10 (6Ohms). haven't had this thing very long or used it to it's full potential, but it sounds good and appears to have original speakers in it. It also does not have casters. Tolex is in very good shape for it's age.

I live in Portland, OR so pickup would be optimal, but i'd be willing to ship if I have to.

e-mail me at kirkaevans@gmail.com for offers/questions.
my drummer isn't allowed to cross state lines because it's illegal to smuggle fruits into california

giantchris

Those tuck n roll kustoms are damn nice.  I really want one but I don't "NEED" it so I'm still holding out.