COCKSICLES

Started by yeezuz, June 22, 2012, 01:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeezuz

"Cocksicles, sweet booze-filled cocktail popsicles. Alcohol doesn't thoroughly freeze in a standard freezer, so she uses liquid nitrogen to get them rock solid. She warns to let them sit out for 30 minutes to avoid a freeze burn on your tongue.

I got this idea from my Grandpa, who, back in his engineering days in the 50?s, would enjoy a "bourbon-sicle" in the lab with his coworkers. They simply filled a dixie cup with bourbon, put a stick in it, and submerged the entire thing in liquid nitrogen.

...After many different drink experiments, these are the ones we found worked best: White Russians (tasted like ice cream – delicious!), and Margaritas (the ultimate frozen margarita). We even served these Margarita pops rolled in a bit of salt. We also played around by skewering some things on the popsicle stick: strawberries for our champagne pops, olives for the martinis, etc. "
http://www.instructables.com/id/Cocktail-Popsicles-aka-Cocksicles/?ALLSTEPS

I,Galactus

This sounds awesome!  I don't have any experience with LN, tho.  Wouldn't know how to source it, and would be afraid.

Bonus points if you can freeze 'em in the shape of COCKS.   :D
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

RAGER

Op pic fail :-\  cum on xina.  teez
No Focus Pocus

peoplething

right now I'm looking at a 10L dewar of liquid N2 and thinking the cocksicle idea is too much work.
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

yeezuz

Quote from: RAGER on June 22, 2012, 08:22:04 PM
Op pic fail :-\  cum on xina.  teez
You're gonna have to sweet talk me if you wanna gander my penis. I was really into this recipe till I realized it called for nitrogen and not nitrous :-/

neighbor664

These need to be made from booze.

neighbor664

LOL!

[attachment deleted by admin]

yeezuz

that looks pretty tasty, i would pay about 500 yen for that