Bazillion Calorie Heaven...what is your weakness?

Started by mertz, March 07, 2012, 04:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidATX

I have a sweets problem.

Big ass piece of chocolate cake and a dr pepper

Pecan pie with blue bell ice cream

A dozen shipley's chocolate iced donuts

GodShifter

^^Same here^^

Pretty much the same things as David mentioned, for me.

I also really like Long John Silvers food, which I realize is crap, but I crave it about once a week. A plate of that stuff is probably a kajillion calories, easy.

mertz

bitter

Once a year, I crave Ling Ling brand pot stickers. They are generally the best freezer section pot sticker brand available. I buy the big bag which has probably 60+/- pot stickers, but only 3 sauce packets. The sauce is what I really crave as it makes the pot stickers super pungent. As such, I try to make 3 meals out of the package. This mean, for about 3 days straight I have 15+ pot stickers until I never want them again (at least until next year).

I have decided not to continue this tradition for obvious reasons.

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

RAGER

Fresh hot chicharones de carne from this Mexican store/deli.  Def not good for you but I can't not eat it on the way home
No Focus Pocus

BitterAndTwisted

I have a weakness for cake, especially with creme fraiche on the side, cream-cheese and mayo.  I bake something at least twice a week.  Which is why I have such a fat arse.

That fried cheesecake looks bloody LUSH!  What is drizzled over it and would I like it?
Fucking retards, taste my nuts while getting dunked on.

mertz

Hey B&T...I had that out in Texas the last time I went to visit my family. It is fried cheese cake with whipped cream, and ice cream drizzles with caramel....HEAVEN...HEAVEN...HEAVEN. Never seen anything like it here in LA.

grimniggzy

GodShifter

I could probably eat waaaay too many s'mores. Those look awesome.

mortlock

pumpkin..

libertycaps

My homemade olde-fashioned butter bottom peach cobbler and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
It's killin'.

sleestak

Killing threads is my business and business is good.

mertz

Quote from: libertycaps on April 12, 2012, 12:07:31 PM
My homemade olde-fashioned butter bottom peach cobbler and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
It's killin'.
Can I get the recipe?

mutantcolors

A smore with a whole Reeses pb cup is a magical thing.

DavidATX

BitterAndTwisted

I like the way that piece of pie is.  Just.  Glistening.  I can almost taste it from over here.
Fucking retards, taste my nuts while getting dunked on.

mertz

Hey B&T...I've had a friend in from London and she brought over crumpets.....heaven ;)

yeezuz

oh lawd, that pecan pie looks scrumptious!

for those in DFW - check out Kellys East Side in old Plano downtown, they have one of the best burgers in Texas per Texas monthly, fantastic beer selection if you like that shit and they have these:

they layer the waffle fries with queso and cheddar so all the good stuff is not just on the top. then add roasted poblanos, smoked bacon, chives and a crestor.